Home from the Pearl! Was a great vacation!

What a great cruise! Not only is the Pearl a beautiful ship, she is spotless! The crew really goes above what is expected to make sure everyone is happy. One day my wife and I were eating dinner in the Garden Cafe when one of the maitre d's stopped by our table and asked how we were. We talked for a little with him, his name is Louis, and my wife said her only complaint was that the blanket was too heavy. Louis excused himself for a couple of moments and when he came back he said he had called housekeeping and took care of it. That night when we came back to our room we had a nice, lightweight blanket!

That was just one example of the many great interactions we had with crew members!

I will be posting a bunch of videos soon, I have to edit them first.

Glad to hear that you had a great a great cruise and good service. We are cruising on the Pearl this coming Friday for the 15 Day Panama Canal Miami to LA. Really looking forward to it.

Do they still have the daily 2 for 1 Happy Hour or have they cancelled it with the implementation of the UBP.

thanks for the tears of happiness.. we did the Pearl for the 4th time last June and was a little disappointed that our favourite captain retire.. the staff of this wonderful ship still made us feel at home.. I guess the Pearl will always be our favourite due to it was the first cruise we ever did..