Reservation disappeared

Jenninhawaii

My reservation is no longer showing in the My Celebrity reservation area.. Is this normal? I am cruising in early May and already have all my travel docs. Not sure where my reservation went. They wouldn't cancel it would they?? I am months past paying my final payment. Hoping it's just another website glitch.

My reservation is no longer showing in the My Celebrity reservation area.. Is this normal? I am cruising in early May and already have all my travel docs. Not sure where my reservation went. They wouldn't cancel it would they?? I am months past paying my final payment. Hoping it's just another website glitch.

All my reservations are gone as well, including my May 25th Bermuda . . . also paid in full. I'm thinking web site glitch. Although I have never experienced this before.

Okay.. good to know. I know that their website has issues. I figured that was the case. Hope it comes back soon! I leave in just over 2 weeks.. I would be crushed if something happened with my cruise considering I have been planning it for 18 months!

On the main Celebrity page http://www.celebritycruises.co.uk/ it is in red that the site is undergoing maitainance. It you click and look at the message it will give you the time that it is unavailable. Here in the UK it is 5 am until 1400 hrs

Edited by Broch

One of my reservations was missing earlier this week. If you click on the tab: "Don't see your reservation below? Add it here" and put in your booking number, name, and sailing date, and it will reappear.

We currently have three cruises booked with Celebrity and only one has ever shown.

The advantage of having a TA is that I checked with her and she has all three so I won't worry about the other two until I need to print luggage tags.

We've cruised a lot and Celebrity has the worst website I've ever encountered! :(

One of my cruise reservation for 2015 keeps coming up "itinerary no longer available". But when I go to make a new reservation it is still there. So I just reload reservation details and it reappears and all is well. Since it goes to the Ukraine it is possible they may change it.

We currently have three cruises booked with Celebrity and only one has ever shown.

The advantage of having a TA is that I checked with her and she has all three so I won't worry about the other two until I need to print luggage tags.

We've cruised a lot and Celebrity has the worst website I've ever encountered! :(

You need it to show so you can do the on-line check in. I usually do the check in 6-8 months in advance then print my Xpress Pass and luggage tags about 30 days out.

Don't take it for granted that it is just a glitch. We sailed the Reflection last Feb. Last August the computer cancelled our cruise, but did not inform us, so we thought it was just a glitch. Then the deposit credit appeared on the credit card. TA was able to get us rebooked, but it really is a terrible website.

It's back this morning!! Thanks all!

Today is Sunday.

They do maintenance on Saturday nights so I learned long ago not to worry about anything strange on the Celebrity website on Saturday nights. :D