Cruise almost here!

On may 3rd my wife and I will be going on explorer for a 5 day cruise. We have a promenade room which we got for a great price and we will also be getting the drink package. My wife doesn't drink so she 'll get the replenish and I'm going to get the premium package.

These last few weeks are getting tough for me. Everyday I'm checking what's new on cruise critic and reading about other people's cruises but I want mine lol!! I can't concentrate at work either and I need my cruise fix ASAP! Hopefully this will help past the time away but probably not! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

On may 3rd my wife and I will be going on explorer for a 5 day cruise. We have a promenade room which we got for a great price and we will also be getting the drink package. My wife doesn't drink so she 'll get the replenish and I'm going to get the premium package.

These last few weeks are getting tough for me. Everyday I'm checking what's new on cruise critic and reading about other people's cruises but I want mine lol!! I can't concentrate at work either and I need my cruise fix ASAP! Hopefully this will help past the time away but probably not! Lol

I know what you mean, we leave may 2nd on a 7nt Bahama cruise. Just reading the forums pass the time but geeze am I anxious!

We embark on Legend this Wednesday, the 16th. I've been beyond excited for a while now since we booked this cruise the day it opened up! :) We leave Ft. Lauderdale and our first port of call is 7 days later in The Azores, Portugal. From there we head to northern Europe (Ireland, Belgium, France, Amsterdam and debark in Copenhagen). We've never crossed the Atlantic so this will be exciting! :D

Sailing on Grandeur 4/26. So excited! I know what you mean about work. Is it me or do the days this close seem to be getting longer?

This is our 2nd cruise and second trip to Bermuda.

Hope everyone has a wonderful cruise:D

Cool! Anybody have any excursions planned?

We might do the Segway tour in Bermuda, but that might be it. My wife and I love blackjack so we'll be playing a lot and just relaxing this time around.

On coco cay we will be snorkeling. And in Port Canaveral we have a tour planned, it will take us to Orlando Universal studios. I plan on going to Harry potter theme park!

Come join your Meet & Mingle Group. We have been chatting for a long time.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1808816&page=18

We embark on Legend this Wednesday, the 16th. I've been beyond excited for a while now since we booked this cruise the day it opened up! :) We leave Ft. Lauderdale and our first port of call is 7 days later in The Azores, Portugal. From there we head to northern Europe (Ireland, Belgium, France, Amsterdam and debark in Copenhagen). We've never crossed the Atlantic so this will be exciting! :D

You have to be excited to be headed out is just 3 days. We are 4 days behind you in the Adventure of the Seas, with different stops, except for the Azores. Our disembarkation point is Southampton.

Then we head for Amsterdam, and after a few days there board a river cruise from Amsterdam to Budapest. Home late next month!!:)

Rick

You have to be excited to be headed out is just 3 days. We are 4 days behind you in the Adventure of the Seas, with different stops, except for the Azores. Our disembarkation point is Southampton.

Then we head for Amsterdam, and after a few days there board a river cruise from Amsterdam to Budapest. Home late next month!!:)

Rick

Our good friends from Australia are already on the ship since they were able to do the Panama Canal. With DH still working we couldn't take that much time. That's okay, we're planning a b2b2b2b in 2016! And as silly as someone might think we are, we're already talking about 2018 back in Europe and Greece.

Have a great crossing!

I'm in the same boat as you. I'm going on my 6th cruise in a little over 3 weeks. We are going on a the Grandeur of the Seas for a 7 night cruise to Bermuda, and the wait is killing me. I haven't been on a cruise since 2010, and this is the longest I've gone without being on a cruise since I started cruising. I am a 2rd year emergency medicine resident, and I typically work 65+ hours per week, so this cruise will be a welcome break from my hectic life. When I'm not working or studying, I am on Cruise Critic scouring these boards for the latest information.

I'm in the same boat as you. I'm going on my 6th cruise in a little over 3 weeks. We are going on a the Grandeur of the Seas for a 7 night cruise to Bermuda, and the wait is killing me. I haven't been on a cruise since 2010, and this is the longest I've gone without being on a cruise since I started cruising. I am a 2rd year emergency medicine resident, and I typically work 65+ hours per week, so this cruise will be a welcome break from my hectic life. When I'm not working or studying, I am on Cruise Critic scouring these boards for the latest information.

And I'm going to forgive you, considering your age, and your type of work, of which I applaud you.

Please.........from here on out, the word "boat" would imply the tender, that is attached to the SHIP! Check any source, the difference between a ship and a boat.

Congratulations on your next cruise, so close, gotta be good to be sailing!!

Rick