Norwegian Gem Dec 2015 questions

ISLABONITA

I was looking at the Dec 2014 cruise departing from NYC and heading to the Caribbean and wondered why there isn't the same NYC departure itinerary in Dec of 2015?

Will they add it later in the year?

just curious

the schedule for Dec 2014 was modified since the Gem is going to drydock in November .

the schedule for December 2015 is not out yet

I was looking at the Dec 2014 cruise departing from NYC and heading to the Caribbean and wondered why there isn't the same NYC departure itinerary in Dec of 2015?

Will they add it later in the year?

just curious

They do not always repeat schedules. They move things around based on actual and perceived demand. And number of ships they have. And ship upkeep. And new ports. And....

I found this on NCL site when I was surfing for late 2015 itineraries:

Norwegian Gem will offer 10-day Eastern Caribbean cruises from New York from October 10, 2015 through April 11, 2016, cruising to San Juan, Puerto Rico; St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands; Philipsburg, St. Maarten; and Tortola, British Virgin Islands. This new itinerary provides a full day in San Juan, Puerto Rico, giving guests more time to explore this flavorful island or experience its world famous El Yunque rainforest.

I don't have the URL for the complete info list but you might be able to search for it on the NCL site.

I found this on NCL site when I was surfing for late 2015 itineraries:

Norwegian Gem will offer 10-day Eastern Caribbean cruises from New York from October 10, 2015 through April 11, 2016, cruising to San Juan, Puerto Rico; St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands; Philipsburg, St. Maarten; and Tortola, British Virgin Islands. This new itinerary provides a full day in San Juan, Puerto Rico, giving guests more time to explore this flavorful island or experience its world famous El Yunque rainforest.

I don't have the URL for the complete info list but you might be able to search for it on the NCL site.

thank you!