Names on passport/boarding docs

junetraveler2014

Our middle names are not on our printing x-pass but I did put them into the check-in and they are on our passport. Celebrity sez your docs must match your passport. Is this a glitch. Has this happened to anyone else? Thanks.:confused:

As long as the name you have in your passport matches the name Celebrity has listed you are OK. Your middle name may not appear on the Xpass. Be sure the air line has your name as it is appears on your passport.

Thank you all. TA also verified this pm that you are all correct. X e-pass does not print middle names but has them listed in computer when your passport is swiped. Thanks again,

Gary

Agree with the above posts, enjoy your cruise.:D

We've had issues with my husband since he has Sr. After his name on passport an had issues in Rome because it hadn't been added to registration (on RCCL ) an took time at check in.

But on celebrity I've had issues with reviewing our reservation and when filing our xpress pass an pre reg.... Person I spoke to at celebrity told me that there's issues in system because not all fields have place for sr., seems like it should be easy fix

Just to confirm. Airline tickets also have to be exact? I just used first and last but our passports also have middle. I think I have a problem!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Our problem was partially due to countries we were going to, turkey in particular, they require every passport matches ships manifest an they check before they release the ship

Send from iPhone