Back to the real world today

nicole2380

I have just returned from the Carnival Legend sailing 04/06 to 04/13. Oh, how I was I was waking up to another day in paradise.

My family and I had a wonderful time on our cruise. The host and staff were great and made the journey with them enjoyable. I can not say the food on this trip was that great for us. I have had better food on some of the other cruise ships.

The green thunder was a bit scary at first but once you go down you want to do it again. Took about a whole 2 seconds from top to bottom. ( I know cause I took a video of me going down the slide.) the part that took the most time was the closing of the door. Now on the yellow slide you have to help push yourself through or you will get stuck just sitting there why everyone looking just laughs at you.

The ports of call were great and the best looking ocean water I have every seen. How I wish right now I had a kiss on the lips and my butt in the sand. Oh well back to the real world for me until my next cruise.:D

Feeling it too! I liked the way they changed up different things like Welcome Aboard show, Past Guest party (parts of it). Didn't like Hasbro as entertainment but the kids on the ship loved it.

Food on Lido was hit or miss. The new coffee machines by the pool were strange, more like espresso for the down under folks.

Talked to a Security guy who I know from past cruises. He said they added 100's of cameras for the Australian cruises. Now they are literally everywhere, elevators, all over elevator landings etc. He said they expect a rowdy bunch!

I liked Willie Lee as CD, so much energy!

Some of the commedians were really good, one not so much.

Had a really great time. Sorry to see Legend leave Tampa soon.

The new coffee machines by the pool were strange, more like espresso for the down under folks.

Talked to a Security guy who I know from past cruises. He said they added 100's of cameras for the Australian cruises. Now they are literally everywhere, elevators, all over elevator landings etc. He said they expect a rowdy bunch!

I forgot about these things, thank you for making notes of this for the next cruisers on her.

Glad you enjoyed your cruise. Our November 2013 cruise was one of our favorites. DH claims that the Legend is his now favorite cruise ship (before it was NCL Sun).

We too are sorry that the Legend is heading for Australia. :(

I have just returned from the Carnival Legend sailing 04/06 to 04/13. Oh, how I was I was waking up to another day in paradise.

My family and I had a wonderful time on our cruise. The host and staff were great and made the journey with them enjoyable. I can not say the food on this trip was that great for us. I have had better food on some of the other cruise ships.

The green thunder was a bit scary at first but once you go down you want to do it again. Took about a whole 2 seconds from top to bottom. ( I know cause I took a video of me going down the slide.) the part that took the most time was the closing of the door. Now on the yellow slide you have to help push yourself through or you will get stuck just sitting there why everyone looking just laughs at you.

The ports of call were great and the best looking ocean water I have every seen. How I wish right now I had a kiss on the lips and my butt in the sand. Oh well back to the real world for me until my next cruise.:D

This is why I like to have two cruises booked. It helps with some of the cruise ending blues, knowing I have another one coming up.

Glad you had a great time. Cherish the memories of past cruises, and daydream about the next one. :D