Upgrade?

GAMOM4

I am booked in a balcony on the Lido Deck in the cabin right next to the door going out to the Lido deck....we have stayed in that cabin on the Freedom before ... this is the Sunshine (and this time it is me and my son since my husband died of a massive heart attack in September and won't be with me on this cruise) I have just noticed a price drop .... and I could get an aft balcony cabin on the Promenade deck for a lower price ... I have never stayed in an Aft Balcony .... but don't you think that a 20 year old would rather be right at the Lido deck?:confused:

I am booked in a balcony on the Lido Deck in the cabin right next to the door going out to the Lido deck....we have stayed in that cabin on the Freedom before ... this is the Sunshine (and this time it is me and my son since my husband died of a massive heart attack in September and won't be with me on this cruise) I have just noticed a price drop .... and I could get an aft balcony cabin on the Promenade deck for a lower price ... I have never stayed in an Aft Balcony .... but don't you think that a 20 year old would rather be right at the Lido deck?:confused:

First I am sorry for your husbands passing.

Second you are paying for this cruise correct? I think your son would love any location on the ship so go for it if they will move you at this time. He is young enough and can walk a few extra steps to get to the lido deck. This cruise should be about what YOU want and if you want the aft do it. :D

:) I really have the exact cabin that I was wanting ... I really do think the cabin right at the Lido Door is the best one on the ship :) :) :) I am just always interested when I see something at a cheaper price......it is actually me that doesn't like the walking :)

Edited by GAMOM4

If you can still get OBC for the price drop I would do that.

We had a similar situation come up and DH said no way, he wanted to be closer to the food. Nice, huh? lol

I hope you have a wonderful trip with your son, whichever you choose. :)

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

If you can still get OBC for the price drop I would do that.

We had a similar situation come up and DH said no way, he wanted to be closer to the food. Nice, huh? lol

I hope you have a wonderful trip with your son, whichever you choose. :)

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I didn't really think about that.....maybe I should check into it to see if I could get the OBC and stay in the same cabin.....