Cabin Crawl Goodie Bags

Lacaena

Hi everyone!

On my upcoming (slowly) Getaway cruise the roll call is doing a cabin crawl which I'm really excited about! I've heard that some people have goodie bags in their cabin to hand out to the folks on the crawl. Looking for some input. Have any of you done this? If so, what do you like to include in them? We are in the Haven (Spa Suite) has anyone asked the butler to set out treats or anything for people to have as they pass through? Thanks for the advice!

Hi everyone!

On my upcoming (slowly) Getaway cruise the roll call is doing a cabin crawl which I'm really excited about! I've heard that some people have goodie bags in their cabin to hand out to the folks on the crawl. Looking for some input. Have any of you done this? If so, what do you like to include in them? We are in the Haven (Spa Suite) has anyone asked the butler to set out treats or anything for people to have as they pass through? Thanks for the advice!

We had someone using this as an opportunity to get rid of their Beanie Baby "investment" from the hysteria a few years back! Remember that? LOL

On our last cruise I organized a Poker Run and the best 5 hands won tote bags and some trinkets.

Yes, we've had the Butler bring munchies to our suite for the Cabin Crawl. We were in a DOS and we're the last stop on the crawl. I mentioned to our Butler on the 1st day (Sunday) that we would be having guests on Thursday and asked if it would be possible to have some snacks waiting in the room. He was more than happy to do so. I told him it was a Cabin Crawl and we would just need some snacks to munch on, as I didn't think it would go for too long. The day before he asked how many people to expect and he would take care of the rest.

I think this happens a lot, as he pulled through for us. He brought sandwich platters, fruit platter, cheese platter, chips and dip, cookie tray and a bowl of M&M's. We had 20 people and had just a tiny bit left over. Most of the group stayed about hour, hour and half. One of the Members brought some wine to share with everyone. We already had some sodas in the fridge.

If I were to do it differently, I'd have some more sodas and water about, as well as having some wine available. This was our 1st time in the Haven and 1st Cabin Crawl, so I didn't know what to expect. I really didn't think people would stay that long and would have liked to have more beverages available. We had a great time shooting the breeze with everyone.

Forgot to mention, while I fully expected to be charged for the food, we were not. The room service menu had a list of party items and fees, so I thought we'd be charged. You might want to keep that in the back of your mind. I have no idea if this was standard for Haven or we were just lucky.

We were on the Epic and this was last November. We also tipped the Butler extra for the party stuff.

We had our butler set out snacks and wine glasses for a cabin crawl (chips, nuts, little snacks). We used up the sparkling wine we got for being in a penthouse and being platinum. Like previous poster, we told the butler first day when this would happen. She did a great job and everyone really enjoyed the treats.