Open passage - explain please

Swampduck

Hi

while on our cruise in March we booked an open passage as I had not decided where, when and for how long I wanted my next cruise to be.

We disembarked on the 22nd March, but as yet I havent received any thing from Celebrity or my travel agent to say this has been booked.

• Do I contact Celebrity
  • Do I contact my travel agent

Has anyone else booked on of these? If so, what is it I have booked?

I have to say that I found the "Future cruise" staff to be quite uninterested in what we were trying to book and just sent us away with the form and told us to fill it in.

So any information would be great.

thanks in advance

Edited by Swampduck

Hi

while on our cruise in March we booked an open passage as I had not decided where, when and for how long I wanted my next cruise to be.

We disembarked on the 22nd March, but as yet I havent received any thing from Celebrity or my travel agent to say this has been booked.

• Do I contact Celebrity
  • Do I contact my travel agent

Has anyone else booked on of these? If so, what is it I have booked?

I have to say that I found the "Future cruise" staff to be quite uninterested in what we were trying to book and just sent us away with the form and told us to fill it in.

So any information would be great.

thanks in advance

You should have received an envelope with the future cruise booking number before debarking. You should have also received an email confirming that you purchased the future cruise.

If you you booked the future cruise certificate on a cruise that you booked through a travel agent, that agent will be listed on the certificate (unless you specifically requested that they not be listed).

If your TA is listed on the certifcate, you can book through them. If you want to book on your own, you have to get the paperwork to remove the TA from the open reservation.

If you have a copy of your credit card bill showing the charge, call Celebrity and work it out with them.

Hope this helps.