---> !!CARNIVAL VICTORY REVIEW!! <--- Complete Pictorial Guide! [April 10, 2014]

swim13

13883190475_bfab595ab0_o.jpg

13883595874_46b49f68b6_o.jpg

13883191405_74ac64bc0f_o.jpg

13883260563_6aae3b5b92_o.jpg

13883597504_fb416d715c_o.jpg

The grounds were gorgeous. I was told that people have their wedding or wedding receptions in this area and that it is beautiful once the lights are all lit up! I can only imagine!

13883193565_04983dc43c_o.jpg

Oh Man. You beat me to the punch. I was about to post my photo review of the Victory. Oh well, mine will cover a different perspective. I wonder if we ever met on board.

Your pictures are amazing and REALLY capture exactly what I just experienced.

Stay tuned for my review in another thread (although with fewer pics - and probably less impressive).

This was actually my worst ship and crew experience ever (still good though - and I would go again tomorrow), but very close to the top fun wise because of the great people I met on board.

Great review so far!!!!!!!!

13883281663_76039ecf0f_o.jpg

13883620044_eb416b4618_o.jpg

Dinner tonight was pretty good and we got lobster since it was formal night! After that we went to the show which was all about living in America. It was pretty good and the music was catchy. Again, it wasn't the most impressive set or the best choreography and singing but it was good and we had fun singing along and even sometimes dancing along! We went to another comedy show, danced in the club, and walked around the lido after getting some snacks! This seemed to be a nightly routine which was awesome for our group.

SPA

So did I like the hot stone massage I had earlier in the day? YES!!!! I was ushered to a seat in the salon for a paper to fill out. After that my massage therapist came to get me. She was awesome! Very nice and sweet. I am almost 6'4" and my feet almost touched the wall! She joked to me about it and we both laughed. Everything was good except the bed only had a small hole for my head. I'm glad I'm not too clausterphobic because even I was getting a little worried about my breathing. It was no big deal but I am used to having my whole face in an open area. The background music was pretty funny, at one point the Titanic theme song was being played as an instrumental. I also heard the Yesterday instrumental from the Beatles! :p

So this was not my first massage but it was my first hot stone massage and I loved it. I swim at least 8 months out of the year as well as work in the gym. I have some serious knots under my shoulders and tight muscles all around. The stones felt great for that and my therapist was very knowledgeable about my muscles and how to help me. I would definitely recommend it and next time I think I will upgrade to the 75 minute one versus the 50 minute I payed for. My whole body felt amazing that night, it was a nice change!

Okay that does it for Day 2! I will respond to everyones comments soon. Keep joining in, I love to hear from everyone! I will start Day 3 tomorrow morning. I had a lot of fun in Key West and would love to go back!

I'm enjoying your review so far and can't wait for the continuation. We sail on the Liberty in 2015 so I'm hoping to learn as much as possible.

Thank you! I know some people sailing the Liberty next month!

You did so much yesteray! I just caught up with everything, I love your new system. You're doing great keep up the good work! :)

Hey Gambee! Thank you! :-D

Thanks so much for taking the time to do another GREAT review!!

As you can see by my signature, we have decided to take the plunge and sail on the Allure. This decision was totally based on excellent reviews by posters such as yourself. Heck, we even booked the same pre-cruise hotel as you. We were very unsure about booking a ship that size, but now we cannot wait.

I was excited to see this review on the Victory, as we plan on sailing her in September to visit HMC again. We love this size ship, and although older, I am sure we will have a good time. I never consciously try to compare ships, as each cruise is a new adventure. In fact, one of my favorite ships, the Nordic Empress, was one of the smallest mainstream ships we have sailed.

I can't wait for more installments of this review. You certainly do an excellent job!!!

Thanks! I'm glad you decided on doing the Allure, I really don't think you will even care about the size once you're on her! Hope you are enjoying the review!

Great pictures! Thanks for sharing!! definitely looking forward to reading more. AND all these great reviews lately are making me wish it was NEXT summer so I can cruise again!

Thank you! I know what you mean, I don't have any future cruises planned now but we're looking at one for the end of next year. That's too long! Lol

Love your style and sense of fun and making a blast out of it all but being truthful...you have had better..but are enjoying to the fullest...thanks for all the great commentary and wowow on the pictures..you feel there!!!

Sarah

Thanks so much! Yes you hit the nail on the head! Glad you are liking the review.

Thank you so much for doing a review!!

Sent from my MB886 using Forums mobile app

You're welcome, thank you for joining in!

Subscribing! Thanks for the review..amazing pictures!

Thanks!

Loving the review!! This is just what I needed as I approach the 30day countdown to my cruise on Freedom!

Ahhh yes, you're lucky! Thank you and have a great time! 8-)

Loving the review so far! We have exactly 3 weeks till the cruise and cannot be more excited for it,this will be my first carnival cruise. Went on monarch of the seas in August 2012 right after hurricane sandy hit😢but we was lucky .......

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank you! I know you're going to have a great time! You are lucky!

Thank you SO much for doing this review. While I have never been on the Victory, and have no current plans to, your pictures make her look absolutely gorgeous.:D:D:D

Seriously may have to consider her for a short cruise.

Thank you again!!!!

Thank you! Yeah I don't think I would have ever tried this ship if it weren't for the travel club I'm in but I am glad I did because she really isn't that bad of a ship and I did like the nautical theme!

this should hold me over for 37 days till i cruise again thanks.

Ahhh have fun, I am jealous!!

Awesome review so far!!! We will be on the Victory this time next week!!! :p:D

Can't wait to read more.

Thank you!! Have a TERRIFIC time!

Oh Man. You beat me to the punch. I was about to post my photo review of the Victory. Oh well, mine will cover a different perspective. I wonder if we ever met on board.

Your pictures are amazing and REALLY capture exactly what I just experienced.

Stay tuned for my review in another thread (although with fewer pics - and probably less impressive).

This was actually my worst ship and crew experience ever (still good though - and I would go again tomorrow), but very close to the top fun wise because of the great people I met on board.

Great review so far!!!!!!!!

Haha I will be looking for your review! There is nothing wrong with multiple reviews on the same ship and sailing! That's awesome, I wonder if we ever did! Where did you usually hang out at night?

Thank you! And I agree, worst crew and ship experience but still wasn't bad and we did have a lot of fun.

im loving reading this review,we are leaving on may the 3rd on the victory and cant wait,also and cdamion ill be checking in on your thread as well,keep them going

Have a great time!! Thank you!

Loving the review!!! Which camera were you using? I leave on the victory in June i cant wait!!

Thanks! I use the Sony NEX F3, that is an awesome camera for traveling! I am jealous of you, 4 nights was too short!

Your attention to detail is awesome! Thanks for the info on the spa. I was tossing around a hot stone massage myself. My daughter is also an avid swimmer so we know all about those sore muscles and knots. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to the rest of your review of Cozumel. We are really excited about that port as we have been to Key West.

Hi everyone! I'm sorry to tell you that last night my computer went into recovery mode for some reason and I am still unable to get it to work and will have to wait until Monday when I can get to an Apple store. I am so mad about it! I do however have the pictures so I can continue my review tomorrow on one of the other computers.

Sorry for the delay, I did not see this coming! :(

Hi Mike,

Great review! My DH and I will be on Victory in Sept so this review is really helping tide me over till our cruise.

You mentioned that you are a swimmer and I see a swimmer in your ID photo. Do you swim competitively? My DDs (13 and 11) have swam competitively for over four years and I have spent many hours timing on the pool deck. Love watching them swim! What is your favorite stroke to swim? One DD is a backstroker the other is fly/free.

Looking forward to more of your review!

We'll be on her this coming Thursday. I also like seeing the FunTimes beforehand. Who was your cruise director? Thought I may have seen a picture of Troy in one if your posts. We had him in February out of Long Beach. Kinda boring we thought. ..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk