Excessive Welcome Aboard Booklet Emails

craig-n-carol

Not that I am complaining or anything, I feel very fortunate to be cruising soon, but...I have recieved several emails so far for our upcoming cruise on the Getaway with links to the Welcome Aboard Booklet. I am VERY happy that we are going on a cruise, but it seems a bit excessive that I get an email everyday for the last week, sometimes 2 a day. I'm just curious if anyone else has had this "problem". :D

Not that I am complaining or anything, I feel very fortunate to be cruising soon, but...I have recieved several emails so far for our upcoming cruise on the Getaway with links to the Welcome Aboard Booklet. I am VERY happy that we are going on a cruise, but it seems a bit excessive that I get an email everyday for the last week, sometimes 2 a day. I'm just curious if anyone else has had this "problem". :D

Lol.....yes, I received quite a few right before our Breakaway cruise. :o I guess this is their way of getting one hyped up...:eek:

We are cruising the end of May on the Jewel with our adult daughter. Neither my husband nor myself have received any of those emails, but our daughter has received 7 so far! :eek:

Conversely for my upcoming Breakaway cruise, I have received nothing. I am in The Haven and usually I receive a "welcome to The Haven" card in the mail and haven't even gotten that nor any emails.

Tracy

We are also in the Haven, but we have just received our luggage tags in the mail. We too have received 7 emails with the booklet. It seems they are no longer mailing out the booklets, and only mailing luggage tags for suite pax.

Added: We did receive a welcome to the Haven letter with the luggage tags.

Edited by craig-n-carol

22 days out, and I have been getting AT LEAST one a day for the last 2 weeks. No big deal, easy to make sure it is nothing else important then delete. I really like opening the inbox and seeing NCL and knowing that. It's coming up fast!