spa price question?

jennifers490

does anyone know around what a standard 45 -60 min basic massage typically goes for? is it around the same as celebrity/princess/rccl or do you think it's more?

we have some cruise credits for our first azamara cruise and just trying to decide what we should spend it on :) we're not wild about most of the shore excursions and not sure the drink package upgrade is worth it although i do love my caipirinhas :)

thanks!

does anyone know around what a standard 45 -60 min basic massage typically goes for? is it around the same as celebrity/princess/rccl or do you think it's more?

we have some cruise credits for our first azamara cruise and just trying to decide what we should spend it on :) we're not wild about most of the shore excursions and not sure the drink package upgrade is worth it although i do love my caipirinhas :)

thanks!

Hi, I just recently looked on the Azamara website, as we are planning our trip too! They have all the prices listed for spa services go to Your Voyage, then to On Board Packages, then to Spa Packages and then finally to Spa E-Book and....Voila you arrived..... If I reminder correctly it's $169 for a 75 min Swedish....but take a look..... Jo Ann

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I love it when a question is answered before I am even online! Thank you to AroundtheWorld1!

To reiterate what she says, you can find the spa service prices by clicking on the words 'spa-ebook' in the first paragraph on this page of the Azamara website:

http://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/plan-your-voyage/onboard-packages/spa-packages

Hi,

The last time I was on Journey Christmas/New Year 2013/14. I had the 75 Min Swedish massage they do put on an automatic $32 gratuity so the actual total price is $211. It was well worth it for me great treatment going back on Journey 27 May from Barcelona to Lisbon and that is one of the 1st things I am going to book, so relaxing. I am sure it will be the same price on Quest.

Hope that helps

Gareth

thanks! i am hoping to catch a special, such a port intensive cruise i will need some pampering :)

It's good to go visit the spa when you first get on-board - or talk to their rep before boarding if they have someone in the

boarding' area, as they often do. That should give you some idea of the various specials and when they're running. I just heard that Celebrity has changed its spa contractor to Canyon Ranch (a huge positive, in my opinion), so that may be true for Azamara as well.