Live from Infinity--Hoping it will live up to expectations set on our...

Photo_Traveler

We are just off the Infinity on 4/14. Had a wonderful cruise, going thru the canal was terrific. Do get to the heliport early so you can see and make sure to wear a hat and bring water. Rich was an outstanding CD, great entertainment. Loved Costa Rica and Antigua in Guatemala, and the trip to the Embera Tribe out of Colon was a highlight. Enjoy!

We are just off the Infinity on 4/14. Had a wonderful cruise, going thru the canal was terrific. Do get to the heliport early so you can see and make sure to wear a hat and bring water. Rich was an outstanding CD, great entertainment. Loved Costa Rica and Antigua in Guatemala, and the trip to the Embera Tribe out of Colon was a highlight. Enjoy!

We will be taking this cruise next year. Would love to hear about what you did in each of the ports.

Shirley

Aha- now I know the name of our CD also- Rich- whoever that is- I only hear good things about him! Can´t wait to board in a week!

Greetings

Michael

Hi Michael, hope you and Betsy will post from the Infinity next week. So many of us waiting to cruise in the future are anxious to get details of the ship, food, activities, etc. Will be watching for comments.

Texed- so nice to " meet " you! Thank you for you nice greetings- and be sure I look out for the waffles and see if they are up to our standards. LOL! Michael

We sail on Infinity in July, so I appreciate you making sure the waffles are up to specs. ;)

We sail on Infinity in July, so I appreciate you making sure the waffles are up to specs. ;)

Hi: We posted along with you last year on the Azamara forum. Happy to see you are sailing Infinity soon as we are in October with friends from Dallas. Hope to read your comments about the ship and cruise. Took your advice in 2013 and stayed at the Intercontinental in Miami and enjoyed our stay Any advice for FLL?

HI Shoesonfire

I am on this cruise in October also.

I see that you are from Texas

My daughter just moved to Southlake Texas - She has only been there since October and is trying to settle in

Looking forward to this cruise and any advice we can receive from this review and from others

Any recommendation on where to stay in FLL

thanks

HI Shoesonfire

I am on this cruise in October also.

I see that you are from Texas

My daughter just moved to Southlake Texas - She has only been there since October and is trying to settle in

Looking forward to this cruise and any advice we can receive from this review and from others

Any recommendation on where to stay in FLL

thanks

Hi Cruisehome:

Wishing your daughter a happy home in Southlake. We lived in Valley Ranch for 10 yrs., and now retired and back in the Houston area.

Friends who are cruising with us Oct. 27 live in Trophy Club -- not far from Southlake.

We are looking forward to this cruise too and may meet up with you in October. We booked Aqua on deck 9. We've been debating between Embassy Suites and Doubletree Gallery One for 1 night pre-cruise. Both get good reviews, similar rates, and have nice locations on the Waterway. Embassy offers complimentary breakfast, and Gallery One seems closer to shops and restaurants.

Also watching this forum hoping to pick up tips about the Infinity and ports as well.

Hi

I have never heard of Trophy Club - I will have to ask my daughter

I have heard that tornadoes are forecast for parts of texas on Saturday - so be safe

I am looking for positive reviews of this ship as I have reservations about how old it is.

My husband love the itinerary as we have never been to St. Barts and like the fact it is not too close to Thanksgiving.

Last year we went on the reflection right before Thanksgiving and then traveled to see family so it was hectic

The Reflection was beautiful - but I did not like the food - hoping this will be better

We were on Infinity from March 30-April 14 doing the Westbound Panama Canal.

This was our 20th cruise since November 2006, and we both agree that this was our BEST CRUISE EVER! The ship was perfect, the crew and staff were perfect, the food and drink were perfect, the entertainment was perfect, the weather was perfect ......

We really aren't too hard to please (food and entertainment are so subjective), but (customer) service is most important to us, and this cruise exceeded our expectations in so many ways!

Hi Cruisehome:

Wishing your daughter a happy home in Southlake. We lived in Valley Ranch for 10 yrs., and now retired and back in the Houston area.

Friends who are cruising with us Oct. 27 live in Trophy Club -- not far from Southlake.

We are looking forward to this cruise too and may meet up with you in October. We booked Aqua on deck 9. We've been debating between Embassy Suites and Doubletree Gallery One for 1 night pre-cruise. Both get good reviews, similar rates, and have nice locations on the Waterway. Embassy offers complimentary breakfast, and Gallery One seems closer to shops and restaurants.

Also watching this forum hoping to pick up tips about the Infinity and ports as well.

Cruisehome: Just returned from visiting our children/grandson in Dallas. Luckily North TX escaped the tornados this weekend, sad to hear lives lost in Arkansas however. Incidentally, we visited St. Barts twice, beautiful island especially for the rich and famous (obviously not us). Most shopkeepers would have preferred we only sent our wallets ashore. We did enjoy being onboard watching all the beautiful yachts. (FYI: Trophy Club is a small town west of Southlake closer to Fort Worth.)

Martiniren: Happy to hear your cruise on Infinity was perfect. Hoping we too have the same cruise experience.

Texed: Hope you enjoy your Waffles in July and report back to those of us sailing in October. :)

Edited by shoesonfire

Hi

thanks for the update on Dallas and the well wishes for my daughter in southlake

I am supposed to go to dallas to visit my daughter's family in June - I hate flying so it will be a challenge

Ken and I hate just flying to FLL from CT which is only 2 hours so we shall see

I hope you had a good time

carol