price drop question

glituner32

Call!!

I was just after final payment and price had dropped again for upcoming cruise (300.00).

Was told no upgrade available but was given OBC of 25% of price drop (after final payment this is about all they will give(usually))

Hi, quick question for price drops. If I see a price drop and my cruise is less then 30 days away is there anything I can do as say get some onboard credit or upgrade room?

Thanks

If you have dealt directly with NCL (ie no travel agent) then you can always call NCL and see what they can do for you. No guarantees. Your odds are infinitely better BEFORE final payment date, but on occasion you might be able to get something done after. It never hurts to ask (politely).

A tip or two: Be very pleasant, especially if the first answer you are given is not what you want to hear. Typically if you are nice and calm, its more likely you may get some consideration. Bear in mind that in this case you have very little legitimate leverage on your side, and you are hoping for a bit of luck.

Call NCL if you booked through them or your TA if you booked through them. There's no guarantee but sometimes you get a little OBC or a cabin upgrade. Don't expect anything and anything you get would be a nice treat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk