Did you get a price drop survey

hftmrock

a different thread (from fishtaco) got me thinking if people who check often get price drops.

post here if you got found and received a price drop for your cruise. Put how far in advance you booked it. Some people have dozens of cruises under their belt so post any in the last 2 years (so its a recent account).

Hopefully this can show if most people that do check, get price drops

I will start

I booked 6 months in advance and had 3 price drops for my last Carnival cruise

(If this was posted before, then I apologize. I do not remember seeing a thread like this)

I cruised last August and had booked it in January. 3 Significant price drops totalling over $300. We cruise again in May and booked last October. 2 drops totalling close to $100. I believe tue reason we had such large drops last year was due to the Triumph mess that happened shortly after we booked in February.

Sent from my LG-L38C using Forums mobile app

I check the fare page A LOT. Probably every day or two. We got a price drop on our Freedom cruise for about $80 per person about 6 months ago. We booked a year and a half in advance and this drop was about 4 or 5 months after we booked. We have not seen anything since. In fact it was up significantly the other day, over $300 per person, and we still have 8 months to go.

That is the only time we have ever gotten a price drop. It always seems to only go up after we book, which isn't a bad thing either.

i don't personally check i have web site that does it for me and notifies me when there is a price drop. (sorry can not mention the name). it has never let me down and cost me a buck a cruise, i have saved on every cruise from $40 to a couple of $100.

Found the site with a quick google search. Thanks

Really need to find a non bias forum this is getting crazy.

I book ES and have not had a price drop, possibly because I choose minority cabin Categories early when there is a good choice.

The main reason I use ES is not for price drops but because usually its the cheapest rate to choose your own cabin,past guest rate always seems to be just above ES:)