Carnival Dream Repositioning Photo Review 04/05/14

Lyncoya

Thanks for your review! We're cruising the Dream to Montego Bay, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel in October. What type of camera did you use? What's photo editing software did you use?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I used a regular old Sony Cybershot with no photo editing software. There were a few special settings on the camera which allowed me to take those black and white shots.

Thanks for the review. Ocho Rios last week didn't excite me. Our excursion was awesome but the place was sketchy. Glad you enjoyed it. I'm eyeballing that oceanview room with the tub! (:

What excursion did you do? I really think it depends on the excursion in Ocho Rios. Our guide kept us away from places where people could hound and harass us.

Edited by Lyncoya

Looking at these pics is not helping my "Dream" fever! I live about 3 1/2 hours from NOLA, so it's an easy drive down. I cruised on the Elation in January (cruise #6) and am sailing her again in 27 days (#7). I keep looking at pics and reading reviews about the Dream and now I want to book another cruise this year (never done more than 2 in one year before - my pocketbook may cry if I book another!:eek:). Now if I can just convince someone to go with me!

What excursion did you do? I really think it depends on the excursion in Ocho Rios. Our guide kept us away from places where people could hound and harass us.

We did the Chukka River Tubing. And it wasn't on the tour. It was by the ship dock.

Looking at these pics is not helping my "Dream" fever! I live about 3 1/2 hours from NOLA, so it's an easy drive down. I cruised on the Elation in January (cruise #6) and am sailing her again in 27 days (#7). I keep looking at pics and reading reviews about the Dream and now I want to book another cruise this year (never done more than 2 in one year before - my pocketbook may cry if I book another!:eek:). Now if I can just convince someone to go with me!

You're so lucky to live near a cruise port. I swear I would be broke if I did. I would cruise at least once a month! lol

Dec. 7th 2014 DH and I will be on the Dream, your photos are making me want 2014 to be at the end already!! On your pictures where the pool area looks completely empty, did you just wake up very early to get those?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Dec. 7th 2014 DH and I will be on the Dream, your photos are making me want 2014 to be at the end already!! On your pictures where the pool area looks completely empty, did you just wake up very early to get those?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

December will be here before you know it!! Those pics were taken really early in the morning when everyone was still hung over from the previous night! :)

232323232%7Ffp83232%3Eydnjthgqubwsnrcgu9988%3Enu%3D4463%3E3%3B2%3E432%3EWSNRCG%3D42757795%3C4329nu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp83232%3Eydnjthgqubwsnrcgu%3C56%3B%3Enu%3D4463%3E3%3B2%3E432%3EWSNRCG%3D42757795%3C3329nu0mrj

Food from the pasta bar. Yummmmm

232323232%7Ffp83232%3Eydnjthgqubwsnrcgu4974%3Enu%3D4463%3E3%3B2%3E432%3EWSNRCG%3D42757795%3B9329nu0mrj

Port Canaveral

232323232%7Ffp83232%3Eydnjthgqubwsnrcgu9%3A49%3Enu%3D4463%3E3%3B2%3E432%3EWSNRCG%3D4275779592329nu0mrj

I lost 90lbs before this cruise. Weight Watchers works!!! I was worried that I would gain about 10lbs on this cruise, because I drank like a fish and ate whatever and whenever I wanted. I did NOT count points on vacation, but with all of the walking and climbing I did on this cruise, I actually lost 3.5lbs! WAIT...WHAT??? ♥ Happy Cruising!!!

232323232%7Ffp83232%3Eydnjthgqubwsnrcgu4%3B%3B9%3Enu%3D4463%3E3%3B2%3E432%3EWSNRCG%3D42757795%3A8329nu0mrj

Congratulations on your weight loss! Thanks for writing the review and sharing!

Nice review and very nice pictures! :)

I'm going on the Breeze later this year and I have to say I noticed from your pictures that the Dream's main pool deck is set up a little differently from the Breeze. Pictures I have seen of the Breeze show a different layout, I know there were changes made between the Dream and Breeze from feedback of the Dream's first year of sailing.

Anyways thanks for taking the time to write a review! :)

Nice review and very nice pictures! :)

I'm going on the Breeze later this year and I have to say I noticed from your pictures that the Dream's main pool deck is set up a little differently from the Breeze. Pictures I have seen of the Breeze show a different layout, I know there were changes made between the Dream and Breeze from feedback of the Dream's first year of sailing.

Anyways thanks for taking the time to write a review! :)

You're welcome. :) Have fun on the Breeze. I'd like to sail that ship.

Your great photos and review only gets me more excited as we leave on the Dream this coming Sunday.....thanks for sharing!

I'm so jealous. You're gonna have an awesome time. Have a bowl of penne pasta w/ alfredo sauce, grilled chicken, garlic shrimp, broccoli, spinach, and cherry tomatoes at the pasta bar in my memory. :) °droooool

I'm so jealous. You're gonna have an awesome time. Have a bowl of penne pasta w/ alfredo sauce, grilled chicken, garlic shrimp, broccoli, spinach, and cherry tomatoes at the pasta bar in my memory. :) °droooool

You got it, that sounds yum!, except for the spinach!