Carnival Dream Repositioning Photo Review 04/05/14

Lyncoya

I was on that cruise with you, we had a great time too! LOVED the Pasta bar! Your review was great, great pictures! Congratulations on the weight loss too! Wishing we could go again already, absolutely love the Dream. That was my 2nd time on it.

Thanks for the review and your pics, enjoyed reading it. Also big congrats on the weight loss - just started weight watchers myself - you look fantastic :D

Thank you so much!! It took about 2 years, but it really does work. Good luck to you! ♥

Jolly Pirates Aruba!!!:D:):cool:

We loved JP. Did you take the Banana Bus from the pier?

We loved them too!!! I would totally do that same excursion all over again! We took a cab to Moomba beach to meet Jolly Pirates. :)

I really enjoyed your review and all the pictures. Thank you for taking the time to put this together! Looks like a great cruise. :)

It was an awesome cruise!! You're welcome! :)

I was on that cruise with you, we had a great time too! LOVED the Pasta bar! Your review was great, great pictures! Congratulations on the weight loss too! Wishing we could go again already, absolutely love the Dream. That was my 2nd time on it.

Wasn't the cruise awesome? I had absolutely NO complaints...none. And thanks...I loved the Dream too. The Breeze is next on the list....hopefully. :)

Did you get to try out this place to eat? Looked nicer than the salad bar on the Lido, but didn't get to try in while on the Breeze last year.

No, I didn't see it. The Dream has this? I wish I would have known because the salad bar in the buffet leaves A LOT to be desired. :(

What a nasty post............"so called picture review" Not necessary to post something like that.

I thought so too and I actually typed a nasty response but deleted it. There's always "one". Can't please everyone... :)

Love your review and pictures, thanks for posting. Congrats on the WW weight loss! I am holding at 40lbs lost and will try not to gain on next cruise. Good for you losing 3.5lbs, wow!

Thank you! 40lbs is great! I know how hard it is. I swear I thought I gained at least 10 lbs on this cruise. I did good though. :)

Thanks for posting the pictures. We were on the sailing too... I haven't even uploaded the pics yet... Last week was crazy up til Easter. Hopefully I will get around to it soon. ;)

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

You're welcome. I don't know why, but uploading my pics is one of the first things I do when I get back from vacation. Probably so that I can post them all on Facebook! lol Sigh.....it was a great cruise. :)

No, I didn't see it. The Dream has this? I wish I would have known because the salad bar in the buffet leaves A LOT to be desired. :(

I believe it is where the taste bar would be in the evening...I am pretty sure the dream has it...will definitely find out in June!

I believe it is where the taste bar would be in the evening...I am pretty sure the dream has it...will definitely find out in June!

I wish I would have known this. I actually CRAVE salads now and would have loved to see this.

Thanks for taking the time to do a review. Really liked your photos.

We are Platinum and our first stop is to drop bags in the room and our second stop is either the Tandoori station or the Pasta Bar. On that first day, there is hardly anyone at either location.

In the mornings, Tandoori has a small breakfast available and is my go to spot after my morning walk.

Thanks for taking the time to do a review. Really liked your photos.

We are Platinum and our first stop is to drop bags in the room and our second stop is either the Tandoori station or the Pasta Bar. On that first day, there is hardly anyone at either location.

In the mornings, Tandoori has a small breakfast available and is my go to spot after my morning walk.

You're welcome. :) and thanks! We sat at the Tandoori twice for breakfast during our cruise. Like you said, there was hardly anyone out there. Beautiful view and very peaceful. :)

Your favorite pic is terrific! As a photographer, I suggest you enter it in a photo contest!

Wow!! Coming from a photographer, what a WONDERFUL compliment. I think I'm going to take that advice. Thanks so much. :D

• 2 months later...