27 nights on the Sun Princess??

jkw2765

We have booked B2B cruises on the Sun in November, but now I am getting nervous about spending that many nights on a ship. The longest we have done is 14 nights and that was fine, but that extra 13 nights somewhat scares me. We have been contemplating cancelling the second cruise and just touring Australia by land. Any thoughts? Thanks!:eek:

we spent 28 nights on the Emerald last year with 9 straight sea days (unexpected because we had to miss a port) Loved every minute. It flew by. We are the type who like to take part in all the games, lectures, movies and etc. Now I pick cruises by itinerary and how many sea days we have. Go figure.

We have booked B2B cruises on the Sun in November, but now I am getting nervous about spending that many nights on a ship. The longest we have done is 14 nights and that was fine, but that extra 13 nights somewhat scares me. We have been contemplating cancelling the second cruise and just touring Australia by land. Any thoughts? Thanks!:eek:

It's a great time of the year for those 27 days. It would be much more expensive to swap for a part land tour in Australia.

Enjoy and don't stress. We found that 28 days is an ideal cruise length.

OMG no! The longer the better. We have done up to 38 nights and loved it. We always try to do B2B's or B2B2B's as we have to go a long way to get on most of the ships to see the world, why do it half assed?

If you are anything like us, you will meet people, form friendships and love spending time with them, enjoy the ship and the amenities and the days will fly and you will wonder where it has gone and don't want it to end.

Enjoy your cruise! :D

we spent 28 nights on the Emerald last year with 9 straight sea days (unexpected because we had to miss a port) Loved every minute. It flew by. We are the type who like to take part in all the games, lectures, movies and etc. Now I pick cruises by itinerary and how many sea days we have. Go figure.

Us too..... love those sea days! :D

You will see more of Australia by land. that's the way to go.

you will see more of Australia by land but its going to cost a lot more than cruising and finding your way around

As you are back to back your cruise will be as if you were on two separate 14 day cruises so some things may or will be repeated. We were on the Sun for 76 days during 2008 and the only things repeated were the menus every 14 days or so and some of the visiting acts An excellent ship and lots to do You cannot be bored as what you miss on the first 14 days you can do on the second??