Coffee in room

Coopdog08

so we upgraded to balcony today. Wife now excited to drink morning coffee on balcony. Do the rooms have small one cup coffee makers? Can you request one? Or will I be going to lido in the morning to get her coffee? Thanks

so we upgraded to balcony today. Wife now excited to drink morning coffee on balcony. Do the rooms have small one cup coffee makers? Can you request one? Or will I be going to lido in the morning to get her coffee? Thanks

Two Words for you ..... Room Service....just fill out a room service form at night, hang on your door outside, and Room service will bring you a pot of coffee......We do this every morning...love coffee on the Balcony....

Although John Heald did post the question on his Facebook page asking whether passengers want coffeemakers in the cabins. We'll have to see what comes of that.

This was the only thing I liked on NCL. They have coffee makers in all of their cabins. Other than that I was not impressed with NCL. With a coffee maker in the cabin you don't have to decide what time to get up the next day the night before, Though room service is a great wake up call.

Edited by Barbee524

Although John Heald did post the question on his Facebook page asking whether passengers want coffeemakers in the cabins. We'll have to see what comes of that.

I hope they DO NOT put coffee makers in the rooms.

Wayyyyy too many chances for a fire to break out due to people leaving them on and forgetting about them.

If you want coffee in your room, room service or go up to the machines in the buffet area.

Room service, give the waiter a couple of bucks. Leave your empty cups and decanter in the room, your room steward will take it away.

I am impressed that you are planning before the cruise on how best to serve your wife coffee. Wow! Do you have a twin brother? Lol!

I keep one of the coffee pots from room service and take to the Lido and refill myself. I put the cream and sugar right inside the carafe and always have coffee hot and ready for whenever I need it. You have to hide the carafe in the closet or the room steward will remove when they clean the room. This works well for me.