Prices dropped again!

GAMOM4

Reading about all the price drops I decided to check my up cruise pricing. It was a difference of 187.00. I called my PVP and left a message for an OBC or upgrade. I'm thinking about suite since the pricing is closer to that and we might have a lot mor room since there is 5 of us.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I have three that I've been watching too since January... All three have gone UP... not down... :( But I got some good rates and not complaining. If they come down, great... if not, wife and I will enjoy the cruises. :)

Happy Easter to all

I am booked early saver and that is the 2nd time I have price matched this week with Sail From Florida .. last night within 30 minutes of me submitting my price protection form I had the email approval and then the email confirmation showing the credit. Now this is for the May cruise.....the December cruise I watch daily and it hasn't changed at all...but I am hoping closer to time it will.

We booked 4 of us on the Glory May 31 inside cabin for 4 back on March 23. The price was $2800.

There have been 4 price drops since then and today I forfeited my original $200 deposit and rebooked a balcony room for $2180. After figuring in the loss of the deposit, I still saved $420 AND got upgraded from an inside to a balcony.

More money for shore excursions! Yay!

I just got off the phone with Carnival and they fixed it for me so I now have an on board credit I'm glad I stumbled upon this thread to figure out that the resident rates are approved for price drops!

My PVP was not in. I booked early saver and I travel may 5th. Maybe I should complete a price match form.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Fill out the form .. I did that last night and had my reply in less than 15 minutes