Spa treatments on the Magic?

hi,

my family and i cruised on the magic in dec 2002. my husband and i did the sureal bath. very interesting and my dh kept saying how this was so "not disney". it is a great start to the vacation. the kids wanted to stay on the ship in key west and we had been there before. they give you about 45 min to "paint" each other with different colored muds in a sauna type locked area. try it you'll like it!!!

friends of mine also saved a massage for 2 on castaway cay and it was divine. they had massages in an open air bungalow with the sea right there.

have fun, we had a great time and really want to go back.

Nordic Prince 88 Homeric 89 Seaward 89 Sovereign 94 Majesty 01 Disney Magic 02 Jewel 04

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Can anyone tell me which is a great relaxing spa treatment for my husband and I? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I highly recommend the Elemis Absolute Face & Body Treatment. It's fantastic and well worth the expense ($144 + tip).

Most of the treatments are worthwhile except, in my opinion, the Ionitherapy (sp?). All your therapist will do is have you sit in a shallow trough of sludge while having electrodes attached to your abdomen. Then they'll zap you with minor electric shocks for 20-or-so minutes. It's quite a humiliating experience. You can achieve similar results using one of those "Fast Abs" contraptions for one-third the price and in privacy...

Archived