Visa's help please

Hi Everyone ,

Just starting to work out which countries we need to get Visa's.cruise is Feb 2015 on the Celebrity Century.:eek:

I am finding conflicting advice from 2 different travel agents,

Singapore, Singapore,we are staying 3 days before cruise then 2 extra days after total 5 days.

Bandar Seri, Brunei 1 day

Nha Trang, Vietnam 1 day

Phu My, Vietnam 1 day

Bangkok (Laem Chabang), Thailand 3 days.

Can anyone assist me in getting the right information ? :)

Cheers Deb

Hi hopefully can help a little. Oz citizens don't need visa for Singapore or Thailand. Have only sailed princess and they organised visa on board for Vietnam for a small fee. Have not been to the other place. Have a look where you do online checkin info for your cruise. Princess gives us details there of what visas we need for each port, and if they need to be obtained ourselves, or the ship does it on board. Hope this helps. Denise

I have seen somewhere else that brokers can organise visas and can charge way too much. If you do get a visa, go to the most official site you can find. A good travel agent should be able to steer you to an official site I would have thought. You may find either an agent is just trying to make a few bucks, or maybe the one that says you don't need one is not very knowledgeable.

Have a good trip!

Singapore is Visa on arrival (free)

Thailand is Visa on arrival (free)

Vietnam you will get your visa onboard and charged by ship, you will have to hand in your passports and get them back when you leave Vietnam.

I have been to Bandar Seri Bagwan twice but only in transit and they let you leave the airport without a cost for a visa but not sure if you will have to get a visa to stay or cruise Brunei?

Edited by fishtaco