Anyone cashed in on the carnival guarantee ?

vols_159

Yes. I just did yesterday for my 5/5 cruise coming up. We'll this was the early saver not the two weeks one.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I think OP means the guarantee that if you are not completely satisfied they will put you on a plane at your first port of call and fly you home with a full refund.

I think OP means the guarantee that if you are not completely satisfied they will put you on a plane at your first port of call and fly you home with a full refund.

Yes this is what i was referring to

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I didn't know about this guarantee and it interests me. Wondering how bad the first day could be that anyone would call it quits after 1 day. Interested in seeing if anyone has done it.

I haven't read about anyone using the new guarantee, but there was a cruiser who used it during Christmas 2012. They were on the Miracle out of New York and their cabin's temperature gauge was broken. They asked to leave the ship, but couldn't until they reached Nassau (their first foreign stop) which was day 4 of their 8 day cruise. They received no money back, but Carnival arranged their airfare home and put them in a hotel for the night. I wish I could find the thread from that.