Hot Tubs on the Magic

awhcruiser

Why do 15 people insist on getting in a hot tub at 9am and sit there all day? It was virtually impossible to get into a hot tub unless we got up to the deck before 9am. Even the serenity deck had way too many people in the hot tubs. It says 15 mins max on the signs but no one pays attention.

Why do 15 people insist on getting in a hot tub at 9am and sit there all day? It was virtually impossible to get into a hot tub unless we got up to the deck before 9am. Even the serenity deck had way too many people in the hot tubs. It says 15 mins max on the signs but no one pays attention.

No one pays attention and there is no attempt on the part of Carnival to enforce the rules.

There are a significant percentage of people in our world who are just inherently rude and self absorbed. They don't ever seem to give any consideration to how their behavior impacts others.

It's a sad reality of the world we live in.

Been on Magic twice now and the hot tubs are always crowded. I'm not anxious to get into a hot tub when it is 90 degrees outside anyway. We go to the water park and let the kids dump cold water on us. The big bucket is fun too. I am afraid of heights so I don't do the slides but I bet they are fun too.