Single supplements Carnival Breeze

63galaxie

We would like to book two cove cabins, each with one person in each cabin using the single supplement. I noticed that the 6/1/2014 sailing allows us to book at the single supplement rate, but we can't sail that week. All of the other summer and Fall dates are double the price.

Will this change as we get closer to sailing dates?

Thank you.

We would like to book two cove cabins, each with one person in each cabin using the single supplement. I noticed that the 6/1/2014 sailing allows us to book at the single supplement rate, but we can't sail that week. All of the other summer and Fall dates are double the price.

Will this change as we get closer to sailing dates?

Thank you.

No one knows. Dropping the single supplement has just being happening on select cruises since last fall.

I see. Thanks. I'll just keep checking.

I would like to sail on the Breeze also but the single rate is a wallet buster!. About 1600.00 bucks in March or April when I like to cruise. I wish you luck because I do not think the single supplement to change soon it is too new of a ship. Hope I'm wrong.

Those above are absolutely correct. It changes from day to day, and you just never know when, or if a particular sailing with get the "no single supplement" rate or not. Just keep checking, and with any luck you'll get to sail the GREAT "Breeze" inexpensively. (Who knows, I might see you aboard.) :cool:

"SKY"

I agree with the others that the "no single supplement" is impossible to predict but I have noticed that they put them out 3-4 months before a sailing. My guess would be that they may not have many during peak sailing dates... Keep checking though