question here, UPS just notified me

njsonja

that I am getting a UPS delivery from NORWEGIAN CRUISE LINES and to expect it in a few days. i have a tracking number....i'm at a loss here...i will be calling the documentation department tomorrow as they are closed for the evening...

anyone else ever have this happen to them? are these the airline tickets for my next cruise booked to alaska and if yes, why wouldn't they just email them????

sonja

Edited by njsonja

that I am getting a UPS delivery from NORWEGIAN CRUISE LINES and to expect it in a few days. i have a tracking number....i'm at a loss here...i will be calling the documentation department tomorrow as they are closed for the evening...

anyone else ever have this happen to them? are these the airline tickets for my next cruise booked to alaska and if yes, why wouldn't they just email them????

sonja

Any chance you've gone over your 250 latitude points? Could be a travel atlas headed your way :)

Both DH and I received separate UPS notices today from NCL. I contacted Latitudes (twice) about our 250 point milestone gift. I'm guessing that's what they are sending us.

I had hoped they had changed the gift since I haven't heard many positive comments about the imitation leather travel atlas. :p

sonja

You didn't hear? They changed your Alaskan cruise date to February. They're sending you Parka's. :D

Both DH and I received separate UPS notices today from NCL. I contacted Latitudes (twice) about our 250 point milestone gift. I'm guessing that's what they are sending us.

I had hoped they had changed the gift since I haven't heard many positive comments about the imitation leather travel atlas. :p

Please post when you receive your 250 pt gift(s). Like you, I am hoping they change from the travel atlas to something nicer or something more useful. Who uses atlases these days!

If you happen to have your latitude number changed by that HSN promo they will re-send more of the travel atlas's...........I have 6 of them here now (3 for me and 3 for hubby). I'm really hoping I don't get more this time around since my latitude number was changed yet again this month with the promotion.

I'm considering taking them on the next cruise and handing them out as prizes or gifts at the meet and greet. :D

Please post when you receive your 250 pt gift(s). Like you, I am hoping they change from the travel atlas to something nicer or something more useful. Who uses atlases these days!

Especially this mini atlas. Bet you did not know there are only 9 roads in Portugal :D

If you happen to have your latitude number changed by that HSN promo they will re-send more of the travel atlas's...........I have 6 of them here now (3 for me and 3 for hubby). I'm really hoping I don't get more this time around since my latitude number was changed yet again this month with the promotion.

I'm considering taking them on the next cruise and handing them out as prizes or gifts at the meet and greet. :D

Great idea, Got Tequila?

"My UPS" always sends me notices of deliveries I can expect. I also have the option to change it to pick up at my local store. That is a great help if it is a wine shipment that I have to sign for and know I may not be home.

Same here. I always get notifications from My UPS. I got one today in fact. :D

I received an email from the Latitudes Desk today, advising of the shipment. Not the best grammar...

"We have confirmed with our Marketing department that your names we sent out and you should be receiving your milestone gift will be mailed out next week."

An atlas is very useful when you need hold down various papers when the fan is going full blast.

NCL needs to keep up with the times on this one................so old fashioned!

An atlas is very useful when you need hold down various papers when the fan is going full blast.

NCL needs to keep up with the times on this one................so old fashioned!

Sure, a new iPad would do the same :p:p :eek:

as Champagne123 said just be careful of random emails from ups and fedex as there are a lot fake emails saying you have a package and click here. just a phishing for info email. now if you have paid to join ups My Choice then you can be notified of shipments. steve

as Champagne123 said just be careful of random emails from ups and fedex as there are a lot fake emails saying you have a package and click here. just a phishing for info email. now if you have paid to join ups My Choice then you can be notified of shipments. steve

I've had UPS My Choice for more than a year or more and have never paid a fee:confused: