Anthem & Quantum deck plans

Did anyone else notice the deck plans are different ?

Did I miss something?

Sorry for CrossPosting but I did't see the new thread you made.

There are small differences in the Cabin Categories.

Room 10200 is a Superior Ocenview \w Balcony on Quantum and a FJS Anthem.

Room 12238 is JS on Quantum and OS on Anthem

I noticed on deck 12 there are no Spa Jr Suites on 12 on the Anthem. Yet there are Spa Jr cabins on deck 12 of the Quantum.

Maybe they felt there werent enough OS cabins on Quantum. I am sure they made some tweaks to cabin layout based on the initial sales for Quantum.

For Anthem:

Other changes made include the suites and are on Deck 12 and 10.

Deck 12, all Spa JS removed. Added two GS and two OS (one on each side)

Deck 10, added four Family JS (two on each side).

People had mentioned the lack of enough FJS and GS on Quantum which may have prompted the change.

For Anthem:

Other changes made include the suites and are on Deck 12 and 10.

Deck 12, all Spa JS removed. Added two GS and two OS (one on each side)

Deck 10, added four Family JS (two on each side).

People had mentioned the lack of enough FJS and GS on Quantum which may have prompted the change.

Disappointing to us, who in the past always booked a JS cabin, which we can no longer due. So the Spa JS was the next best. Now they have removed some of them. I am sorry to see the restriction to booking JS cabins, however I fully understnad RCCL's thinking.

Disappointing to us, who in the past always booked a JS cabin, which we can no longer due. So the Spa JS was the next best. Now they have removed some of them. I am sorry to see the restriction to booking JS cabins, however I fully understnad RCCL's thinking.

The plan they started for the JS was/is not optimal IMO. Initially those could only be booked with the cabins in the cluster and the pricing was the same regardless of which cabin. I went through that drill and had to change cabins when they insisted on the price. The odd thing is if they were to be booked as a cluster why are we beginning to see a cabin here and there become available from the cluster set. I saw on one sailing were a JS was available for Quantum.

The plan they started for the JS was/is not optimal IMO. Initially those could only be booked with the cabins in the cluster and the pricing was the same regardless of which cabin. I went through that drill and had to change cabins when they insisted on the price. The odd thing is if they were to be booked as a cluster why are we beginning to see a cabin here and there become available from the cluster set. I saw on one sailing were a JS was available for Quantum.

I saw a few JS cabins appear too. I checked the price and they were $500 per person over what we paid for the SJ. Too much to pay.

Because of the requirement to book the JS cluster I have swayed from booking the Quantum. All I hear from RCCL is that the cabins are bigger on the Quantum class, however if they will not let you book a JS without booking the cluster, you're forced to a SJ which is much smaller than most JS cabins.

I will get off my sopa box! I am sorry but I won't be booking the Quantum until they allow JS cabins to be booked by anyone.

I noticed that the Spa JS on Anthem (267 sq. ft.) is smaller as the JS on the Oasis (287 sq. ft.).

You could also go for a Family Junior Sutie (301 sq. ft.) on Deck 10. They do not have Pullmans and are available for parties of two.

I wish they had Suits with connecting doors...)

Edited by AntiCatCH