Does anyone know of any Carnival cruises where there is no sinlge supplement?

rene194215

10 days until the Imagination. It must be sold out because its not even listed. The price for the following week is 3x the price I'm paying.

10 days for the Inspiration here. I sailed the Imagination last month for the same deal. My Inspiration sailing is 91% occupied so the supplement waiver seems to work as part of the overall CCL booking strategy to drive revenue mix to make their sales goals. I hope CCL sees the results and continues to offer the supp waivers during low demand periods and/or particular sailings.

These deals are great, but as someone else mentioned, there aren't that many options for departures from West Coast ports. The majority are the three- and four-day quickie Ensenada trips. It would be really nice if there were some longer trips (Mexican Riviera or even Panama Canal) available.

I guess the same goes for the East Coast -- most of the destinations are in the Caribbean. Now that I'm older, I'm trying to concentrate on destinations that are new to me rather than revisiting the same ones. So I guess I'll keep searching for solo traveler discounts wherever I can find them, if the destination is to my liking.