Carnival Triumph "square"-shaped cabins

wxguyinms

Does anyone have pictures of the "square" category 4E interior cabins on Triumph (cabins 6287-6307 on the Upper deck).

If no photos, can anyone recall how they are laid out compared to other interior cabins?

Thanks for any info you can provide.

We had one of those cabins once.

If you are in the cabin standing with your back against the door, the 3 closets are to the left so essentially the backup to the hall.

The beds are in front of the closets.

On the right is the door to the bathroom and between the exterior bathroom wall and the far wall in the cabin is the vanity.

See if this makes sense.

BED-------------D

ns---------------E

ns---------------S

BED-------------K

------------------* BATH

---------------------BATH

CL/CL/CL DOOR BATH

---------HALL

Edited by okgirl

Great description, okgirl. Thanks!

Did the cabin feel the same size as other interiors, or was it cramped because of the layout?

The one we had was not laid out exactly as described above.

Perhaps a reverse.

The square cabin seems larger than the other interiors.

Great description, okgirl. Thanks!

Did the cabin feel the same size as other interiors, or was it cramped because of the layout?

They seemed quite a lot larger to me. There was about 6 feet from the end of the twin beds to the vanity area. Between the closet (which is where the safe is btw) and the 1st twin there is about 2 feet, and if I remember the closet doors are all bi-fold. Then the distance between the 2 twins is the width of 2 nightstands and the 2nd twin is against the wall. The vanity is about 5+ feet long, but since there is no fridge when I had that cabin the soda's and stuff were on top of the vanity taking up space.

I think I remember that the hairdryer was in the bathroom with that old style with the long hose.

Edit to add.........the best "interior" that my sister and I book almost exclusively is the 1A PT cabin with one twin and a convertible sofa. They are in an L shape configuration so you have tons of floor space.

Edited by okgirl