Bar menu Dream

Geo....did you try the house wine on Dream, the wine served by glass on AI. What was your opinion if you did? :)

no jaks i didnt try it?....its not piat dor anymore...huraah! but I dont know what the new one is like?....I wasnt on the ai so I was buying bottles from the wine menu...works out a little cheaper per glass if you are on payg (good selection on the wine menu....starts at about £15 a bottle)

no jaks i didnt try it?....its not piat dor anymore...huraah! but I dont know what the new one is like?....I wasnt on the ai so I was buying bottles from the wine menu...works out a little cheaper per glass if you are on payg (good selection on the wine menu....starts at about £15 a bottle)

Just wondered....Ferdie gave me a sample taste of it in view of the fact we are AI in September. I was not impressed. It was tasteless. AI was only £69 each for the week so we will be ordering from the wine menu as well. Majesty and Spirit house wine is very acceptable.

yes...i noticed that the house wine was better on maj ( I think its jacobs creek isnt it?....not sure?.....cant remember?...but is was ok)

I tried to clock a look at the bottles of housewine when I was in the dream dining room (but those waiters never stand still for a second)

probably something like this:rolleyes:;)

wine.jpg

It's Charlton wine on Majesty and Spirit, a French wine specially bottled for Thomson/Louis. I did see the label on the Dream wine but cannot remember it other than it wasn't Piat D'Or. Pity really, we had a Piat D'Or Sauvignon Blanc at the wine tasting and IMO it tasted much better than the house wine! :eek:

The Dreams house wine used to be a name like Portofino? It was like vinegar. I won a bottle in a quiz too and the taste was even worse at home. No it couldn't have been that name. Its the name of a town . And pecorino is a cheese!.

Edited by Langtoncouple