Thriller tour

circee

Hi Circee Why don't you e-mail Stephen at Thriller Tours for a tour description of his tour & compare. We did the tour earlier this year on their fast powerboat & got to spend lots of time at the snorkeling stops being a large powerboat it gets you there very quickly before the crowds on the large catamarans.I read on the boards they were on holiday but are now back on the water. I found the tour to be excellent value I last e-mailed them at thriller-ocean-tours@caribsurf.com

Hope this is of some help to you.

Have I missed a web site reference to Thriller Ocean Tours? We will be in Barbados December 2nd and interested in what I have been reading but need to convince others. I emailed them earlier today but thought I would try here as well for a web site.

Wherenext if you are looking for a web site for Thriller you can try google & type in Thriller Adventures Barbados & its the first one that comes up under Barbados Watersports. That's where I found them.

Hope this helps.

Snow Bird thank you for the information...I will email them if I have further questions. I am getting so excited about this cruise but overwhelmed at the same time so many ports I don't want to be exhausted when I get home so have to find the must do and seperate it from the want to do.

We just got back from sailing on the aos last week and spent Friday afternoon with Stephen and John, swimming with turtles and snorkeling and hanging out. It was great!

They were gracious and accomodating and John was a great snorkel leader. We were a group of 12, 6 kids and 6 adults, and everyone had a good time, except for the one who got a bit queasy while hanging out on the boat. A couple of the kids are not very experienced swimmers but got in the water anyway to swim with the turtles and snorkel. The trip was a great way to build their confidence in the water. John was patient and attentive in the water and we felt safe and totally comfortable.

And the rum punch was great. I definitely recommend them to anyone going to Barbados. The speed boat was especially fun for the kids.

Archived