Booking shore excursions online for my B2B

I wanted to start to viewing the shore excursions for our May 2015 a 14 day B2B cruise. It was not available to view these on my reservation page. So I called the help line - they said there was a (major) problem with their website - on B2Bs you can not view or book excursions online. I had to print out from the home page and then call to book - Huhh???

Is it just my reservation or is this how NCL operates? Such a major inconveinence. It is also a major problem that my itinerary and map does not show on my reservation.

How many other people have this problem?

CT

Edited by California Traveler

I wanted to start to viewing the shore excursions for our May 2015 a 14 day B2B cruise. It was not available to view these on my reservation page. So I called the help line - they said there was a (major) problem with their website - on B2Bs you can not view or book excursions online. I had to print out from the home page and then call to book - Huhh???

Is it just my reservation or is this how NCL operates? Such a major inconveinence. It is also a major problem that my itinerary and map does not show on my reservation.

How many other people have this problem?

CT

The same excursions for Corfu, Santorini Mykanos etc are all on 2014 cruises. Can you not look there?

I can find the excursions thru "excursions" page - it's just that they are not available to view or book on my reservation page.

CT

Surely with over 12 months to go, the actual booking of any excursions will not yet have happened

That is what I asked as well - the two different NCL agents said it should now show on my reservation page - but I thought it strange too so soon! I will be watching to see when they do show up.

Keeping my fingers crossed ;) Meanwhile I will print the various port excursions DH and I will review.

CT

I am also doing a b2b out of Venice in September . I have had two shore excursions booked sice February. When NCL changed ports in turkey they still kept the original excursion. I even called and talked to someone regarding excursions. If you can't get to it online I would call.

So you were able to book your shore excursions from your account reservation page? This is what I can't do. Yes I called THREE people in THREE deopartments they all have the same answer - B2Bs do not have the capability to do this, must call Excursions Dept to book.

CT

IMHO, you are just too far out for excursions to be showing. NCL will book/renew its contracts with tour operators about six months before the season begins for your itinerary. I know, it's exciting to get it all planned, but there's no way you are gonna see the 2015 excursions until they finish and evaluate the 2014 performance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk