Van rental and driver?

stanjj111

When will you be in Bermuda? I am leaving next Saturday, and we have booked with Unique vacations. I spoke to Judith from there and she seems very nice. I usually book through the cruise , but my sister and I are taking my mother(80) and 4 aunts (70-80), so I wanted to have more control over where we go and for how long we stay. If you are leaving after me let me know and when I get back I let you know how the tour went. We are doing a 5 hour tour of the Island and the price is $75pp, which is actually cheaper than the ship's tour.

When will you be in Bermuda? I am leaving next Saturday, and we have booked with Unique vacations. I spoke to Judith from there and she seems very nice. I usually book through the cruise , but my sister and I are taking my mother(80) and 4 aunts (70-80), so I wanted to have more control over where we go and for how long we stay. If you are leaving after me let me know and when I get back I let you know how the tour went. We are doing a 5 hour tour of the Island and the price is $75pp, which is actually cheaper than the ship's tour.

We will be on the Vision of the Seas in June.

• 2 weeks later...

Just back from my Bermuda cruise and wanted to get back to you on the tour we took. We did the private tour with Unique Vacations. The guide Judith and driver Robin were awesome! Judith was some informative and Robin is such a gentlemen. The van seats at least 20 people. I'm not sure on how many as there were only 8 of us. 5 of the 8 were over 75, so you can just imagine how much patience is needed, and this team had it. They gave us plenty of bathroom breaks, and just had so much knowledge of the Island. I would highly recomend them. They even gave us a thank you gift at the end. How thoughtful.Their website is http://www.uniquevacations.bm. If you have any questions just ask.