POA interior mid ship

cw2go

Hello I am looking at deck plans on the POA and I see some interior staterooms are listed to hold three and some four?

Is there any difference in the rooms other than the bunks for 3rd and 4th pax in room? I am sailing with only myself and husband so am trying to book a stateroom with the most space possible? (Do not need bunks)

Deck 4 has 3 person staterooms, on port side and when attempting to book online it will not give me those as an option. So should I call and do a booking or does none of this make any difference?

Thanks in advance,

Patty

Hello I am looking at deck plans on the POA and I see some interior staterooms are listed to hold three and some four?

Is there any difference in the rooms other than the bunks for 3rd and 4th pax in room? I am sailing with only myself and husband so am trying to book a stateroom with the most space possible? (Do not need bunks)

Deck 4 has 3 person staterooms, on port side and when attempting to book online it will not give me those as an option. So should I call and do a booking or does none of this make any difference?

Thanks in advance,

Patty

There is no difference in cabin size, just the number of Pullman beds. Nearly all of POA's insides are 3/4 occupancy. For me, the Pullman's only take away space, even folded up, as you can't stand upright alongside the queen bed configuration. With Pullman beds, the two twin is better.

So should I call and do a booking or does none of this make any difference?

Thanks in advance,

Patty

Hi Patty

In recent years, the lines have been doling out cabins in chunks. You used to be able to call the line and request a cabin - if it was available - you got it. Not any more. You could always try calling. Also, they will rotate the cabins shown in online booking - both at NCL or at other agency sites. So, if you try going out and back in (multiple times) you should probably see other cabins pop up - but not necessarily the one you want.

If you can afford it, try to get a balcony cabin for this trip. I know it is extra money, but it really makes a difference. Hawaii is such a great destination that you want to be able to see as much as possible. Also, it is great to be able to sleep with the sea breeze coming in!

• 3 weeks later...
If you can afford it, try to get a balcony cabin for this trip. I know it is extra money, but it really makes a difference. Hawaii is such a great destination that you want to be able to see as much as possible. Also, it is great to be able to sleep with the sea breeze coming in!

Agree - this is a very Scenery-Intensive cruise, I am excited to go back in a few weeks and see it with my new eyes (cateract surgery), I am prepared to park myself on our balcony for many hours on this cruise.