Honolulu early taxis?

sharke

We will be on Celebrity cruise docking at pier #10 or 11, I believe, Sept 29 & 30th. We have a sunrise tour planned and need to meet at the Honolulu zoo. Does anyone know if taxis would be available early am approx 4:30-5am outside the dock? Looking for the best transportation options. Thanks

I have used taxis early in the morning from Waikiki to the airport to do inter-island flights. Have had 4am pick-ups twice, and a 3:30am pick-up once.

The company was called 'Charleys' I think.

Edited by Molokai-Chuck

I have used taxis early in the morning from Waikiki to the airport to do inter-island flights. Have had 4am pick-ups twice, and a 3:30am pick-up once.

The company was called 'Charleys' I think.

Thanks, will check into that. What about if we rent a car the day before? Is there overnight parking at the port and if so, cost? Details?

We will be on Celebrity cruise docking at pier #10 or 11, I believe, Sept 29 & 30th. We have a sunrise tour planned and need to meet at the Honolulu zoo. Does anyone know if taxis would be available early am approx 4:30-5am outside the dock? Looking for the best transportation options. Thanks

Yes. Taxi's are available. I always use the Cab (808-422-2222). Once you are in range of Honolulu cell sites, you can use your cell phone to call the cab. The city bus lines are right outside the dock and run to/through Waikiki to the zoo near diamond head.

The zoo isn't open that early but there are a lot of hotels and eateries near by.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks, will check into that. What about if we rent a car the day before? Is there overnight parking at the port and if so, cost? Details?

There main rental centers are at the airport and Waikiki. There is an Enterprise nearby that you can make reservations for as well as pick-up and drop off. There is very limited metered and paid parking around the pier but you will save money by just renting for the day.

Sent from my iPad using Forums