Breeze Balcony Cabin: Lido or Deck 12 Spa??

We are currently booked on Lido a couple cabins away from the pool doors--great location and we love Lido. But.....with the new promotion, we could get a Spa Balcony on Deck 12 (12021 or 12023) and save about $250.

Pros: Free spa access, quite cabin, quick gym access, open balcony at night, no looking over the smoking deck on Deck 5 (port)

Cons: No cover (going in June) so may be very hot??? Higher up (motion sickness??), non smoking

Do you think it's worth it to switch cabins and save the $$ but potentially have a HOT balcony during the day???

You save money AND get spa privileges????!!!! YES! I think it's worth it. We always stay on the panorama deck. we just walk up the stairs outside on lido. I like that better cause there is so much traffic on the lido deck. We had to walk to deck 12 to get to the serenity deck too. Either way it's still close to lido.

I always stay forward and I love it. The motion shouldn't be that much of an issue only being 2 decks up.

Depending on what time of day it is, there is direct sunlight on your balcony whether you have a covered one or not. Are you gonna be on your balcony a lot when the sun is out or will you be enjoying the lasso therapy pools that only few have access to in the Spa??? :D

We are currently booked on Lido a couple cabins away from the pool doors--great location and we love Lido. But.....with the new promotion, we could get a Spa Balcony on Deck 12 (12021 or 12023) and save about $250.

Pros: Free spa access, quite cabin, quick gym access, open balcony at night, no looking over the smoking deck on Deck 5 (port)

Cons: No cover (going in June) so may be very hot??? Higher up (motion sickness??), non smoking

Do you think it's worth it to switch cabins and save the $$ but potentially have a HOT balcony during the day???

I'd do it in a heartbeat and we are BREEZE LIDO DECK LOVERS. LOL We love love love staying on that level on Breeze BUT you will save $$$ AND get free spa access. I have paid for that access. The only thing that would maybe concern me is the hot balcony during the day, but we use the balcony mostly at morning and night.

I would do it in a second. We stayed on the panorama deck and had the spa package. The spa is great on the Breeze. The uncovered balcony would not bother me, matter of fact I would love it at night don't really use the balcony that much during the heat of the day.

We had a Spa Balcony cabin on the Breeze and loved it. We tried to get to the Thalassotherapy pool every night, but ran out of time. It was great to relax in after a hard day at sea. If I could afford it for every cruise, I would. Not to mention, how quiet it was on deck 12.

We upgraded from Lido to the Spa balcony cabin last year on the Breeze. We sailed late July. It was nice. The balcony did not get too hot without the cover. We enjoyed the "T" pool as well. We did not experience in excessive motion and I tend to get motion sickness. It was a quiet deck. No excessive door slams and running through the halls. We enjoyed the change.

We cruised her sister ship the Dream last year and loved our spa balcony. I never even noticed the open balcony. It wasn't overly hot or anything and we sailed in August. :) We were on deck 11 and never noticed much motion. I think it's because the ship is so big. ;) Plus you are guaranteed to not have neighbors smoking on the balconys next to you. That's a big plus for us. I hate not being able to use my balcony because of the smoke from next door. And the spa is amazing. The hot bubbly mineral water in the Thelasso therapy pool is wonderful. I say go for the spa balcony!:)