Norwegian Sun Talent Show?

mahreeya

Does anybody know if Norwegian has passenger talent shows? I always wondered if the people know in advance and prepare an act for the show on board.

There is a fleet wide talent show on all NCL ships called the "Star Seeker" Show. For this contest, the winners on each ship are videotaped and the tape is sent to the Miami headquarters. If Miami likes the tape, the winner COULD be offered a free cruise to perform again and may even be offered an entertainment contract. They usually let you know in about 60 days or so.

Usually during the week there is an audition time, and people show up to audition for the show. They take the top 10 acts and those people then will report to a rehearsal, and then finally a performance in the main show lounge.

I was a Star Seeker winner on the Star in March.

My niece and I do a snake charmer bit, with a kazoo and a snake puppet. I don't think I am Star Seeker quality, but we want to do it anyway. My niece has a hell of a singing voice, but she only does one song. Maybe we will give it a shot, unless there is an age limit. Can't wait, only 28 more days to go.

what was your talent?

My niece and I do a snake charmer bit, with a kazoo and a snake puppet. I don't think I am Star Seeker quality, but we want to do it anyway. My niece has a hell of a singing voice, but she only does one song. Maybe we will give it a shot, unless there is an age limit. Can't wait, only 28 more days to go.

what was your talent?

I sang a song... with the stage band accompanying me. :)

There IS an age limit for the normal star seeker show. But if there is enough interest they sometimes do a Junior Star seeker for those under 18.

Archived