Private photo session

silverpenguin

They are very expensive. I don't remember the exact prices but the one our kids had done this past January on the Breeze was $1500. I know there were cheaper ones though. I do have to say they did an excellent job.

There's no charge for the private session. The photographer we had took us all over the ship and even to areas passengers normally don't go to. We waited a couple of days and then met him to see the results. The pictures were very beautiful and he even was able to edit a few that had minor issues. You could buy a huge package, that was pretty expensive but included all pics put into a book and a CD, large wall display and prints--or you could buy individual prints. We loved them so much that we bought the entire package since they were truly better than what we had done at out wedding (and at 17 years ago, it was time to have some new ones!) I can't remember exactly how much, but definitely over $1000. I think I remember the individual pics being $30, but I could be wrong. My avatar is actually one of the results and another was used on the cover of the carnival brochure!

Edited by lkleach

Thanks for the info. If they are that expensive, we will probably just do the standard formal night session.

You could always do it and then buy 2 or 3 of your favorites. The hard part is that they are all very good.

Edited by belkin

What ports are you going to? You might be better off to try to find a local photographer at one of the ports to take your pictures on a beach or a nice location. We did this in St. Thomas, and it was wonderful!