Crown Alaska 2015 prices?

mcgratru

Looking to book Crown out of Seattle, July 2015. Will shortly book Caribe for about $2000 pp and will be happy with that location and price but.....

Any thoughts about how much of a price drop might happen between now and then?

My Crown Princess Alaska cruise coming up in a couple of weeks has dropped significantly after final payment. There are still balcony and mini suites open, but they may not be the location you want. From what I've seen the Crown won't be the most desirable Princess ship in Alaska, so cabins will likely be open and discounted.

My Crown Princess Alaska cruise coming up in a couple of weeks has dropped significantly after final payment. There are still balcony and mini suites open, but they may not be the location you want. From what I've seen the Crown won't be the most desirable Princess ship in Alaska, so cabins will likely be open and discounted.

But what's applicable this year may not be next year. Also, you're cruising at the low peak of the Alaskan season... OP is sailing in July when cruises are much more in demand which means higher prices.