NOS Cruise Compass Request

gw2fll

Looking for the Cruise Compass for the Western Caribbean itinerary that sails to Roatan, Belize City, and Cozumel. I have searched and located the Western Caribbean itinerary for Jamaica, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel.

If anyone has sailed the Roatan itinerary since dry-dock would appreciate seeing the Compass for the cruise.

Thanks for any help / suggestions / info...

Doug

I'm still looking for a NOS cruise compass for western - cozumel, jamaica, & caymans after the dry dock. HELP!!! Thanks!

If you can't find them, you should be able to get a pretty good idea by looking at the Compasses for the other itinerary. I've sailed both itineraries from Galveston, and I've found that the activity types, times, and days are fairly consistent across itineraries and even from year to year.

I'm still looking for a NOS cruise compass for western - cozumel, jamaica, & caymans after the dry dock. HELP!!! Thanks!

Do a Google search for "Royal Caribbean unofficial blog". There is a set posted around first of April (scroll down the page). I can't post the link, so you will have to search for it.