Check in and luggage tags

Doerthoch

We do ours as soon as it opens up online (that is - as soon as our express passes are available). I believe it is 49 days. Not sure about the luggage tags as we just print our own from the pdf brochure that you will receieve.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Forums mobile app

I have checked in on line, and printed out our Express Boarding Pass, but no PDF booklet or link to order luggage labels ?????

You should receive an email from Celebrity advising that your E-docs are available, usually 45 days or so prior to your cruise. You can then print out the pages that you may need to take - Choice Air arrangements, any perks, hotel arrangements made by Celebrity, etc. You may also at this time order the luggage tags online, or you can print them out from the E-docs.

You should receive an email from Celebrity advising that your E-docs are available, usually 45 days or so prior to your cruise. You can then print out the pages that you may need to take - Choice Air arrangements, any perks, hotel arrangements made by Celebrity, etc. You may also at this time order the luggage tags online, or you can print them out from the E-docs.

Thanks for your response, we are 45 days today, so hopefully the e-mail should be arriving shortly.

I have checked in on line, and printed out our Express Boarding Pass, but no PDF booklet or link to order luggage labels ?????

Don't worry LIMPIT, I didn't get to order mine until around 28 days, North America get theirs weeks before we do in Europe.

The website is a bit goofy. The "order luggage tags" button will appear anytime under 47 days out. My experience was odd in the fact that I was able to complete the requested information but no confirmation message. I was able to complete the whole process several times for two separate reservations on separate days.

Again. No confirmation that the request had been processed. Just left me wondering.

Then a few days later, without warning or reason, a "luggage tags not available for this sailing" message in place of the request luggage tags link.

4 -6 days after that the tags showed up in the mail. Go figure.

It's not that hard to set a flag in a website database that is a yes or no if the client has requested tags and leave an always on message of "thank you. Your request had been received..."

Long and the short of it....get them in the mail or at the pier or print them yourself. Just get yourself to the ship and enjoy the cruise.