2 for 1 deals for NCL (sweetjack and fetch)?!

Anyone have any insight into the following deal? I'm asking because we have to pay our last payment today and our cruise is one of the cruises listed as being able to use this voucher. I'm concerned that it says "full price cruise for one" - that this would be the highest and negate the good deal. Anyone have any insight into this?

Thanks!

Anyone have any insight into the following deal? I'm asking because we have to pay our last payment today and our cruise is one of the cruises listed as being able to use this voucher. I'm concerned that it says "full price cruise for one" - that this would be the highest and negate the good deal. Anyone have any insight into this?

Thanks!

I saw the deal on SweetJack and you must book at the "rack rate" that no one in their right mind books at. Plus it is a offer from a TA so you also must use their agency. No-go in my opinion. And if I remember correctly, unless you are booking a haven suite you only get one voucher for one person on the "free" Sky cruise and the other pays full rate.

Edited by peg013

We've done something like this on the same site but for hotels. Honestly it was the biggest pain in the butt and there is so much fine print that it was a hassle. I think we only ended up saving 5 dollars in the long run. The agency that handles the cruises is the same that we used for the hotel and they were very difficult to deal with. I would pass personally

Thanks!

I also was considering an online deal like this I received today, but it just sounds too good to be true... and you know what they say... :confused:

Was hoping to find some success stories.

I'm concerned that it says "full price cruise for one" - that this would be the highest and negate the good deal.

I saw the same deal at crowdsavings.com and wondered what "full price" for one really means. If it's the base rate you'd see at a cruise line's web site, it will drastically reduce the value of the deal.

Edited by CavalierX