Mello yello zero on Enchantment?

Hello! My husband is a diet Mountain Dew addict so I'm hoping to be able to get Mello Yello Zero from the Freestyle Soda machine on the Enchantment as a substitute?? We have used the Freestyle Machines in our home town but they don't carry the zero Mello Yello. Would someone please let me know so that I don't have to try to bring diet Mountain Dew and pray that they will let us bring it on board. Thanks very much!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

If it's that big of a deal, I would absolutely bring what I like. You should have no problem bringing sealed Dew's on board.

If, in the very unlikely event, they do not allow it on board, you are not out that much. A 12-pack costs $3-4, which is about the cost of one soda on the ship.

To me, the reward of having the specific (non-alcoholic) drink I like available would justify the risk of losing $3-4. And, you'll probably end up saving some money.

Edited by Ambiverol

FYI we were on Jewel a month ago and a day or two into the cruise half the choices were unavailable and remained that way the rest of the week......:rolleyes:

That would be frustrating!

If it's that big of a deal, I would absolutely bring what I like. You should have no problem bringing sealed Dew's on board.

If, in the very unlikely event, they do not allow it on board, you are not out that much. A 12-pack costs $3-4, which is about the cost of one soda on the ship.

To me, the reward of having the specific (non-alcoholic) drink I like available would justify the risk of losing $3-4. And, you'll probably end up saving some money.

Can we just carry it on, or do we need to pack it in a carry on? We have preordered the soda package, would that make a difference in the staff allowing us to bring it on? This is our first cruise; I appreciate all of the help!!

Can we just carry it on, or do we need to pack it in a carry on? We have preordered the soda package, would that make a difference in the staff allowing us to bring it on? This is our first cruise; I appreciate all of the help!!

You can bring it on and security will probably take a closer look to confirm it's not booze. No big deal. Or, you can check it. It's as easy as putting a sticker on the box, handing it to the porter, and waiting for it to arrive at the room. No big deal.

Security/Porters won't know/care if you have purchased a soda package.

You can bring it on and security will probably take a closer look to confirm it's not booze. No big deal. Or, you can check it. It's as easy as putting a sticker on the box, handing it to the porter, and waiting for it to arrive at the room. No big deal.

Security/Porters won't know/care if you have purchased a soda package.

Thank you!!

ill have some fana zero peach please. I havent had it since last cruise and it was the best drink ive ever had :D . Ive been going threw withdrawals. There is none of these freestyle coke machines around my area at all. I googled it and there is one on my way to Portland maine i might have to stop at :D