Thomson Majesty 10th April 2014 review

Hi Linda

Well the hairdryer in Cabin 426 is rather poor- it gets quite warm and was OK for me as I don't have thick hair, but it's not much good!

Flopsy

Thanks Flopsy, I will take my own then :D:D Was the cabin OK though?

Hope you had a good time :)

Great timing, we're on Majesty at the end of this month!:)

I understand from another thread that eating arrangements on Thomson ships have changed since we last cruised with them in 2010?

Then I think we could.....have breakfast till around 10.30am, lunch for a couple of hours from 12 noon, afternoon tea and cakes at 4 with burgers, sausages, chips also available. A few hours respite until the evening meal and for those who could manage it there were curries and burgers available around midnight till the early hours.

I'm particularly interested in the late night availability, particularly if we get an early sitting for dinner!

what date you sailing Tarquin?

Sorry, just realized you are not back yet :o:o:D

Hi Linda

Oh I'm back! Got back late Monday night after cruise n 3 night stay at AI hotel at Gouvia.

Yes the cabin felt very roomy- had twin bed arrangement and there was about 6 foot between so no problems both trying to get dressed at same time lol. One chair and dressing table- why do fellas think the chair is to hang their clothes on.... Ideal position right next to stairwell B for lifts etc.

Gillhalfpint had the inside cabin directly opposite ours- she got out of bed in the night and stepped into a puddle- so they left that cabin at 5.30 am.Fortunately the water didn't seep to our cabin.

We met all the other four couples who write on here- which was great- they spotted my red flower!

Flopsy

Ah that explains it, I have just had to edit another post saying have a good flight home tomorrow.:o:o

Did you arrange the 3 night stay through Thomson? I thought you could only do a week :confused:

Yes Linda I did it as the package through Thomson- I believe it was around £100 per person for the three extra days which was a real bargain (all inclusive too) and so nice to wind down after the 'up early' and 'to bed late' of the cruise. You could add 3, 4 or 7 nights.

Flopsy