Drink package problem?

What I'm looking for is to find out from people who have the drink package included with their booking, if it shows on the Web page under purchased drink packages. I was reading on the Celebrity Forum (link below) were people who got the "Pick Your Perk" promo are sometimes having problems, were their printed docs show the package, but not on the web booking. My web booking does not show the drink package, but my printed docs do.

( http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2032483 ).

Being the same company I was wondering if anybody on RCI has had this problem or at least if it shows on their web booking.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

What I'm looking for is to find out from people who have the drink package included with their booking, if it shows on the Web page under purchased drink packages. I was reading on the Celebrity Forum (link below) were people who got the "Pick Your Perk" promo are sometimes having problems, were their printed docs show the package, but not on the web booking. My web booking does not show the drink package, but my printed docs do.

Being the same company I was wondering if anybody on RCI has had this problem or at least if it shows on their web booking.

It is showing on mine next to the drink package section on the pre-cruise planner. It has a 1 next to it but when you click on the link it shows that it has been purchased for my husband and myself.

Fellow Travelers

I got mine free in a promo (SPV-3) for my upcoming TA (May 1st)

It shows on my docs....but not on the planner.

I guess I'll find out when I get there.

Shelton

• 2 weeks later...