To swim, or not to swim???????

bbryan5

We leave on our NCL Breakaway cruise to Bermuda this coming Sunday. I have read a lot about beach warnings due to possible contaminated water. Is there anyone around the Royal Naval Dockyard (where we are docking) that will be safe to swim? Any beaches that the warning does not apply to? Thanks for any and all help.

We leave on our NCL Breakaway cruise to Bermuda this coming Sunday. I have read a lot about beach warnings due to possible contaminated water. Is there anyone around the Royal Naval Dockyard (where we are docking) that will be safe to swim? Any beaches that the warning does not apply to? Thanks for any and all help.

There... I have been having this same concern, with all the notices about the beaches! After much consideration, we have been immunized with the Hep.A and the Flu shot, and the Typhoid...

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Will you even get in the water ? Water temp first week of May will be around 70-72f...much too cold for plenty of folks...

have a look at the chart here for air and sea temperature :

http://www.weather.bm/climatereport/climateReport.asp#jsAnchor

If you do get in the water, I would not worry too much about the warnings...they say it comes and goes in a matter of a couple of hours...

Have a safe trip

There... I have been having this same concern, with all the notices about the beaches! After much consideration, we have been immunized with the Hep.A and the Flu shot, and the Typhoid...

Sent from my iPad using Forums

you should be protected from the cruise ship virus too!