Some Majesty cabin pics

I would think they are normal Cabins Jim as they look narrow. the plusses tend to have 2 quite wide cabinets. The 821 is a plus.

That 403 looks a bit awkward for getting in and out of bed, a few banged heads and shins I bet....

Our inside plus (4040) had two of the wider size of drawers between the beds.

Great photos Joe, good to see what they have done to San Marco. There should be more sunbed space with the new deck on top.

Will see it for ourselves in June.:)

I would think they are normal Cabins Jim as they look narrow. the plusses tend to have 2 quite wide cabinets. The 821 is a plus.

Phew

The outside plus although not as spacious as the Dream cabins looks fine

That 403 looks a bit awkward for getting in and out of bed, a few banged heads and shins I bet....

Was thinking that as well Joe,Kate Moss would struggle to get up the side of the bed

"Swing,could not a cat" springs to mind :D

They are quite a bit smaller than the plus cabins on Dream, Jim. But adequate. I reckon it was bigger than the standard inside we had on the Oceana at Christmas.

Some have 2 windows, but I couldn't work out a pattern to it, it might be possible with a deck plan and a picture of the outside to hand, a bit like it was possible to work out the ones with the larger windows on the dream. (the 13 or so counting back from the forward lift)

It's just the normal ones are so tiny, they really are worth avoiding if possible.

As you know the dream ones have that settee and the bath, that's quite unusual really for a ship like this to have so many that size.

Excellent pictures Joe - very useful especially for those wanting to know what the standard cabins are like.

Yes those are the standard cabins with very little room - I would definitely advise anyone going on Majesty to go for the 'Plus' cabin. We managed but it was very tight and although we're usually perfectly happy in a standard cabin in this case I'd up-grade for a bit more space especially if you happen to be doing two weeks and have more clothes to store. It is actually better if the beds are set up as twins as you then get a bit of usable space between the beds for dressing and also avoid the difficulty of getting in and out of the double bed. (But of course arrangement isn't that popular!)

Hi, great photos, thanks.

I have a quick question, although I expect the answer is obvious?:confused:

In the larger looking cabins, the photos show a kettle etc, can you tell me if Thomson are now providing kettles in the cabins, and if so, is it only in the expensive grades? Or were the kettles smuggled on by the cabin passengers!!!:D

many thanks.

charabanc.

Thanks for the photos. We fly to join her tomorrow, and will be off to the airport Ibis in a bit. We didn't go for the plus so hoping our 2 weeks in the standard will work ok. Hoping to store some of the clothes in a case under the bed to save space. Didn't think there were kettles in the standard cabins, but someone said Majesty now Platinum, and Dream got kettles in all cabins when she went platinum.

Kettles only in the posh cabins.

Have a great time Gill, there is plenty or room under the bed to fit a case.

Give Rose and Grace hugs and kisses from us (Steph & Joe), we miss them already.

Do NOT miss the crew show, the All Inclusive boys are great!! JD is back to his usual form too.

I know you are going to love it, the staff are fantastic.

Psst, don't tell everyone, but if it's too windy on the sea day find the small deck on deck 8 aft, you have to get to it from the starboard side. It's sheltered there and there is some shade as well.