Hair removal lotion??

zcat

The link that Eliot Ness gave you also talks about how you can use the product on your legs, armpits & "unmentionables". I myself have not tried it but I was planning to buy some tomorrow. The women & men on the given link seem to think it works wonders. :)

The link that Eliot Ness gave you also talks about how you can use the product on your legs, armpits & "unmentionables". I myself have not tried it but I was planning to buy some tomorrow. The women & men on the given link seem to think it works wonders. :)

I picked up this tip on here several months ago. I use this product in the cream form all the time. It's the best I've found. :)

How long does it last, and can I use it for my underarms? I was thinking of waxing everything before we left, but am a little chicken of doing my underarms and bikini area.

TIA

In my experience, waxing last considerably longer than creams, and with better results. I'm getting waxed prior to my cruise, before vacation is about the only time I go get waxed.

If you are considering getting waxed but are afraid of the pain, definately start with your underarms, it hurts but its quick and the pain doesn't last but a moment (an I have super sensitive skin, *shaving).

Keep in mind, a good waxer can make all the difference. I've used two and they were both decent, but the first one I used is obviously far more serious about her occupation as there is never a hair that remains...with the other girl I almost needed to go home and shave. And the girl I use, always remembers me, and remembers me well enough to ask where I'm going this time, even when I haven't seen her for 10 months.

XEV, thanks for the info. I think I'll just bite the bullet and get the wax. I have my eyebrows and (embarrassing to say) upper lip done, and it doesn't really bother me. My only problem is the girl who used to do it for me moved two hours away, so I'll have to find someone else.

...it hurts but its quick and the pain doesn't last but a moment (an I have super sensitive skin, *shaving).

Oops, I meant to say: and I have super sensitive skin, shaving my underarms everyday - which I have to - is so so so unpleasant.

Waxing is painful yes, but the results are amazing. So worth the quick moments of pain.

Good luck with your search for a new waxer!

Archived