Spirit disembarkation - what area of ship?

SpringBreakMom

It usually depends a bit on the port.

We were on a different itinerary than you are likely to be on, but we generally disembarked from around the mid stairway, often at a low deck. There were a couple of ports (I think just the ones where people were joining the cruise) where it was via the promenade.

Based on this, I'd suggest meeting near the midship MDR, but be aware that disembarkation may not be from there and you are unlikely to find out until the day.

Another option would be to meet in the Atrium. That's quite close to the mid stairway.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It usually depends a bit on the port.

We were on a different itinerary than you are likely to be on, but we generally disembarked from around the mid stairway, often at a low deck. There were a couple of ports (I think just the ones where people were joining the cruise) where it was via the promenade.

Based on this, I'd suggest meeting near the midship MDR, but be aware that disembarkation may not be from there and you are unlikely to find out until the day.

Another option would be to meet in the Atrium. That's quite close to the mid stairway.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks so much for the input! Based on what you say the Atrium would make a lot of sense. I was just worried it might be too busy a place. The entrance to the Garden MDR might be a great alternative.