Just got back, upgraded to Cat 3!!!!!

twsawmill

We just got back yesterday from a 7 day land/sea package at Beach Club and Wonder. We booked a Cat. 4 Deluxe family suite for 5 of us. Considered Cat. 3 but couldn't afford it. Were we surprised when we were upgraded to Cat. 3 One bedroom suite with concierge!!!! At no extra cost! I have no idea how this happened but was thrilled to say the least! If anyone has any questions about the Wonder, ask away!

Your soooo lucky [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]. We are also booked for a catagory four on the Wonder and I hope we have some "Disney Magic" as well. Send some pixie dust so the upgrade fairy will visit us.

Claudia
[img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
Land and Sea 12/05/04 Polynesian Resort & Wonder

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
[quote name='ducklite']Hey Cass! Where ya been?

Anne[/QUOTE]

Hi Anne.. busy busy busy... started a new business (in addition to the normal one) LOL but I am taking my parents on an alaskan cruise in 2 weeks with NCL.

Saw your house pics... gorgeous.. are you all moved in yet? :cool:

[quote name='Casshew']Will do Anne... hey, did you ever do your back to back in Cat 3? when was that scheduled for?

Cassie[/QUOTE]

No, we ended up cancelling it for two reasons.

One was the house--we simply didn't have enough time to build a house and all of the rigamorale that goes with that and take two weeks to cruise.

The other was that the more we thought about it, the more we decided there really wasn't much for our 18 year old son to do on DCL. So we cancelled and rebooked for a RCCL cruise in October, 2005. In all honesty we got the Royal Suite on the Mariner for the same price as a Cat 3 on DCL would have cost!

Anne

• 5 months later...
Cass,

Believe it or not the Royal Suite on RCCL was only a few dollars more (literally a few!) than a Cat 3 on DCL. We figured that was the amount we had been prepared to spend, so we might as well live it up!

Anne

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Cassie, I don't know if you even remember me, Kelly from Alaska? I noticed your post, and thought I'd say hi! We went to Orlando in Oct. 03, stayed at the Royal Pacific, the Polynesian (both concierge) and then a 3 day Disney Wonder cruise! We have since moved to another area in Alaska, my husband transfered with the State of Alaska. So how was the 7 day cruise to our beautiful home state?? Which cruise lines?

I'm really considering doing a Travel Agent at home business, partially because I'm always on these types of bulletin boards anyway, and secondly, I used to be a travel agent/manager years ago! I am seriously considering it!

Take care and keep in touch! How's your daughter? How old is she now? Kelly;)

New email address: [email="spicy@gci.net"]spicy@gci.net[/email]

Archived